PDA

View Full Version : Leeeeroyyyyy!!!!

biggiy05
03-25-2006, 12:46 PM
This is funny. It's a WOW gameplay and this guy goes running inside and ruins everything for the other players. They had a percentage of liklihood for success and everything planned.

Here (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6582317322132450178)

I'm sure AlexMax will come in here and bitch like a little girl about the video.

MacWeirdo42
03-25-2006, 02:07 PM
Leeroy Jenkins is a hero, an idol. I swear, that guy quoting the odds of survival needs to be hit. I just... yeah, those people were obnoxious, and Leeroy did the right thing, in my opinion. Besides, it's funny as hell.

Beldaran
03-25-2006, 03:10 PM
Very old video, but extremely funny; especially if you've played WoW before.

Kind of makes me want to renew account.:)

Rainman
03-25-2006, 03:16 PM
I'm sure AlexMax will come in here and bitch like a little girl about the video.

He should. It's one of the oldest and most played out videos on the net. : \

biggiy05
03-25-2006, 06:35 PM
He should. It's one of the oldest and most played out videos on the net. : \

It's new to me and I don't play WoW so I didn't know much about what was going on in the game until Leroy went charging in.

gdorf
03-25-2006, 07:29 PM
Most played? Doubtful.
Oldest? Definately not. after all, WoW has only been out a little over a year.

I had never seen this video and I thought it was pretty funny. I felt embarrissed when they started "number crunching", though. People like that need a Leeroy Reality check every once in awhile. haha

Tygore
03-25-2006, 07:57 PM
http://leeroyfor1000.ytmnd.com/

Dracula
03-25-2006, 10:01 PM
Rumor has it that Leroy has been living in an elevator with an entire stock of Tostitos ever since that incident. He's so severely depressed, he doesn't plan on coming out. :rolleyes:

Seriously, I'd hate to be that guy. That's just an awful* way to lose. (*By awful, I mean hilarious.)

Yoshiman
03-25-2006, 11:18 PM
http://foxtrotleerot.ytmnd.com/

Sorry, couldn't find a lone pic. >_>

Beldaran
03-25-2006, 11:50 PM
http://foxtrotleerot.ytmnd.com/

Sorry, couldn't find a lone pic. >_>

lmao brilliant. Makes me see how stupid it is to spend hours of my actual life slavering after some stupid piece of armor that doesn't really exist.

Glenn the Great
03-26-2006, 12:19 AM
I know this is a little unrelated, but what really disturbs me is the fact that every computer being used by the characters of any comic strip these days (including the above FoxTrot), is a Macintosh. There is a very good reason for that, I know, (all of the best editing programs are on Mac), but if I were the cartoonist, I personally would be ashamed that I have to do my work on a Mac.

Masamune
03-26-2006, 12:42 AM
http://gerudo.net/pat/pics/glenn31.jpg

God damn I am bored...

mikeron
03-26-2006, 02:30 AM
http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=86331

biggiy05
03-26-2006, 04:20 AM
I can't read people's minds and I sure as fuck don't want to know what people are thinking half the time. I don't know who has seen it and who hasn't so if you have seen it before then sweet watch it again, if not then go watch and get a laugh.

ShadowTiger
03-26-2006, 11:25 AM
It's about the laugher, not about the novelty factor. :) Thanks for the link, biggiy. ^-^'

For the resident WoW n00bs 'round these parts who can't quite identify what's going on, (AKA Me.) What's happening, exactly? First you hear some planning, then some number crunching, then someone runs in ahead of everyone else and then runs around quite a few Dragon attacks, ... ... how very bewildering. ._o'

ZomfgIts0rzlolo
03-26-2006, 01:15 PM
Walking with the Jesusaurs here...

this is so old that non nerds at my high school are starting to recognize it D:

still pretty funny though/

Verman
03-27-2006, 01:22 PM
Mac is good...stupid glenn, your intelligence must have dropped recently...

Anyhow, Wasn't there a WoW video where they were having a funeral for a person who died in reallife and a clan came running in and killed all the people at the funeral... haha!

ZTC
03-27-2006, 02:06 PM
I remember hearing about this, but this is the first time I've seen the vid. Funny as hell.

Glitch
03-27-2006, 06:41 PM
http://gerudo.net/pat/pics/glenn31.jpg

God damn I am bored...

I have no idea why this made me laugh.

AlexMax
03-28-2006, 01:22 AM
So, how does it feel to be a year behind the rest of the internet?

biggiy05
03-28-2006, 01:37 AM
So, how does it feel to be a year behind the rest of the internet?

Ladies and gentlemen the king of has no fucking life has spoken yet again.

Why doesn't your little albino ass contribute something to the forum? I don't see you posting anything worth reading or watching.

AlexMax
03-28-2006, 01:47 AM
Ladies and gentlemen the king of has no fucking life has spoken yet again.

Why doesn't your little albino ass contribute something to the forum? I don't see you posting anything worth reading or watching.

Faggot.

biggiy05
03-28-2006, 01:52 AM
Faggot.

That's it? That is all you have is a flame that a 4th grader would say? LMAO! I can't even call that a flame. That is what you called Pryme8 and now you are trying to call me one. Wow you are a dumbass.

Glitch
03-28-2006, 03:01 AM
Keep it to GB to you. This is a warning.

AlexMax
03-28-2006, 01:48 PM
That's it? That is all you have is a flame that a 4th grader would say? LMAO! I can't even call that a flame. That is what you called Pryme8 and now you are trying to call me one. Wow you are a dumbass.

The irony of it all is that you claim I have "no fucking life" just becasuse I thought you're a faggot. To this, I pose you this question, who spends their days on AGN posting stupid shit they got forwarded in their e-mail? That's right, you, as well as the rest of the terrible posters around here.

And then who pops in here once or twice a week to piss people off and leave without offering an explination for his own personal amusement? Me. Do you really think I'm full of myself? I'm not, really, I just do it to piss people like you off. Really, this option takes 15 minutes out of my percious time. Why bother in the first place? I honeslty am past the point of giving a shit about this place, I'm just waiting for the inevitable to happen, pushing it forward if you will. I'm getting a rather perverse enjoyment out of pissing off the very forum that I wasted the last 6 years actually caring about.

biggiy05
03-28-2006, 02:16 PM
The irony of it all is that you claim I have "no fucking life" just becasuse I thought you're a faggot. To this, I pose you this question, who spends their days on AGN posting stupid shit they got forwarded in their e-mail? That's right, you, as well as the rest of the terrible posters around here.

And then who pops in here once or twice a week to piss people off and leave without offering an explanation for his own personal amusement? Me. Do you really think I'm full of myself? I'm not, really, I just do it to piss people like you off. Really, this option takes 15 minutes out of my percious time. Why bother in the first place? I honeslty am past the point of giving a shit about this place, I'm just waiting for the inevitable to happen, pushing it forward if you will. I'm getting a rather perverse enjoyment out of pissing off the very forum that I wasted the last 6 years actually caring about.

It doesn't come from e-mails, it's from either the WizD forums or from friends who have seen it.

The stupid shit the members post make the other members laugh and people are enjoying it so it obviously isn't that bad.

Why are you even bothering to stay if you don't care? Use that 15 minutes of your precious time on something else.

Beldaran
03-28-2006, 02:41 PM
Alex is on his period.

Masamune
03-28-2006, 08:58 PM
Ooooh. That's what she said. :O

Toolie
03-30-2006, 07:56 PM
So you're pretty much saying that biggiy05 is pathetic for posting a geeky video on a gaming forum which you've already seen. But not only this, you're also saying that you yourself are superior because not only have you seen it before a long time ago - probably when it first came out - because only those who are ice cool like you know when geeky online videos are fresh on the internet, but because you have more important things to do than talk on here with "these people".

And what are the more constructive things you've been doing since you've already seen this video long ago?... taking fifteen minutes every few days out of your busy hentai and tech repair life trying to get a couple kicks by putting down people online for being behind on the geek-scene and being less hardcore socially phobic than you.

Rawk on AlexMax, you tough dawg you.