PDA

View Full Version : isle of the winds 1st level

NewSandwich
03-24-2006, 03:56 PM
Hi everybody! I'm the worst problem solver in the universe. I've been stuck on the first level for a week. I've finally got the whistle and the bow/arrows, but there'e a room with 2 pushable blocks, one facing down, the other facing left. Pushing there blocks onto the 2 buttons will open the door, which presumably leads to the 'boss key', but I cannot get the block onto the right button!!! Please help me, I'm lame.

Nimono
03-24-2006, 03:59 PM
Hi everybody! I'm the worst problem solver in the universe. I've been stuck on the first level for a week. I've finally got the whistle and the bow/arrows, but there'e a room with 2 pushable blocks, one facing down, the other facing left. Pushing there blocks onto the 2 buttons will open the door, which presumably leads to the 'boss key', but I cannot get the block onto the right button!!! Please help me, I'm lame.
First, you posted this in the wrong area. This goes in Quest Announcement/Discussion. Second, you must've pushed the wrong block(s) the wrong way(s). Leave the room and come back. Then try again. I got it easy, and I'm at the 3rd level trying to decide which road to take, hoping I don't take the wrong path and end up having to start all over again.