PDA

View Full Version : New Quests?

LinkMaster500
03-24-2006, 10:28 AM
Are there any problems with the quest submission form because there haven't been any new quests added recently to the QDB?

djdarkx
03-24-2006, 10:47 AM
Probably not. It just means that new quests aren't ready. We should just wait a while. I know, the aspect of new quests with the newly added features in the newest beats is tingling, but still, making a quest is hard work. Laterz~

djDarkX

P.S.
I personally would like to see more quests with the Z3 Subscreen/Z3 Movement and True Arrows feature.

rocksfan13
03-24-2006, 11:03 AM
Probably not. It just means that new quests aren't ready. We should just wait a while. I know, the aspect of new quests with the newly added features in the newest beats is tingling, but still, making a quest is hard work. Laterz~djDarkX

I have already have a thread about this topic HERE (http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=90503)

If you read it, it should explain things.

P.S.
I personally would like to see more quests with the Z3 Subscreen/Z3 Movement and True Arrows feature. Added in ZC2.11. Still in beta.

Tygore
03-24-2006, 11:09 AM
The thing is, everyone's tied up in the open beta right now, meaning that most people are playing around rather than starting a new quest.

LinkMaster500
03-24-2006, 06:39 PM
That would make some sense if everybody's experimenting with the new beta.

I am working on a quest myself (using 2.10). It might be ready later this year.

Rakki
03-25-2006, 05:55 AM
Pure ZC (www.purezc.com) still has new quests being added. This database isn't currently being updated, so that's why there aren't any new quests lately.

Shoelace
03-25-2006, 06:38 AM
That sucks that the database is not being updated. I will submit The Hero of Dreams anyways. Hopefully it will get added.

Petoe
03-25-2006, 10:54 AM
That sucks that the database is not being updated. I will submit The Hero of Dreams anyways. Hopefully it will get added.

Oh, don't count on it. :( But fortunately there's always the PureZC database... can't wait for HoD to be released. Finally a new and interesting looking quest. ;)

rocksfan13
03-25-2006, 12:47 PM
Yeah. Don't hold your breath Shoelace. I've all over the staff to have someone assigned to this task and nothing has come of it yet. Submit it to PureZC (http://www.purezc.com/).

At least there it will be added. Then you can create a thread here and direct everyone to go there to get it.