PDA

View Full Version : Duh! How dumb can you get?

rocksfan13
03-23-2006, 10:36 AM
I found this in the news today. What gets me is what does for a living and where!:googly:

TAMPA, Fla. - A man is behind bars in Tampa after allegedly asking two uniformed officers to test a crack pipe.

Police say the man doubted whether he was being sold actual crack cocaine, so he approached the officers and asked them to test his pipe so he could be sure.

Turned out it was the real thing. Authorities say the man was arrested after the residue in his pipe tested positive for crack cocaine.

He's listed in jail records as a security worker at MacDill Air Force Base.:shakeno:

moocow
03-23-2006, 11:07 AM
lmao, what a dumbass.

ShadowTiger
03-23-2006, 11:47 AM
I found this in the news today. What gets me is what does for a living and where!

TAMPA, Fla. - A man is behind bars in Tampa after allegedly asking two uniformed officers to test a crack pipe.

Police say the man doubted whether he was being sold actual crack cocaine, so he approached the officers and asked them to test his pipe so he could be sure.

Turned out it was the real thing. Authorities say the man was arrested after the residue in his pipe tested positive for crack cocaine.

He's listed in jail records as a security worker at MacDill Air Force Base.

I wonder if he could've avoided jail by like, confessing where he got it or handing it over or something.

punkonjunk1024
03-23-2006, 12:09 PM
wow...
Jesus fucking christ, wow.

gdorf
03-23-2006, 02:33 PM
I laughed when I saw your signature at the end of the post.

rocksfan13
03-23-2006, 02:46 PM
Yeah, I guess it kinda fits here! LOL! :D

ZTC
03-23-2006, 03:16 PM
I started laughing when I read it
what a dumbass, lmao

koopa
03-23-2006, 03:33 PM
LOL. This seems to be a common mistake, I've already heard of someone going to the cops to complain about the quality of the cannabis a dealer sold him - and taking it as evidence, too.

And then there's the wife who hired a killer to dispose of her husband, but he didn't, so she went to file a complaint against him.

How dumb can people get? There's no limit.

ONeilcool
03-23-2006, 04:21 PM
There use to be a company I think it was called Party safe or something along those lines and they tested drugs,for people like this guy, to see if they are real.

Eventually this company got shut down for obvious reasons

Glitch
03-23-2006, 04:39 PM
*blink*

w.t.f.

King Link
03-23-2006, 05:57 PM
What can I say. The world is full of idiots.

likesallusions
03-25-2006, 09:14 PM
Some of the idiots provide us with entertainment, some of them are just trouble.