PDA

View Full Version : Guess who's back... again...

richie
03-22-2006, 03:36 PM
I have to say, I dislike that I started a thread with the same name half a year (?) ago.
Anyway, I just got my mobile computer (now referred to as 'laptop') with internet connection and felt like posting again (what I already did).

This time, no questions. There's not much to tell, either. I continued work on MPA and learned C++, but that's all what happened in the last ...six... ...months.

I don't want to make this a big thread, just an information that I am back, and available for discussions, mails, and... all the other stuff.

So, from now on, more richie for all of you.

PS:
Greatings to Glenn, I'm glad you're back.
What happened to stormwatcheagle??

ZTC
03-22-2006, 03:52 PM
hey man, long time no see!

welcome back, and I hope to see you around more often now :D

richie
03-22-2006, 04:01 PM
I hope so, too.
Last time, I had trouble 'cause I moved and changed school and... ...so on.
Now, I'm quite sure to have more time.

*is happy because someone remembers him*

PS:
I've got a question:
Wasn't there a VoiceChat server?

koopa
03-22-2006, 04:12 PM
Welcome back, then. I didn't know you before, but I look forward to reading your future posts.

I see you're from Germany - if English is not your first language, then congrats, your spelling and grammar is better than that of many an English-speaking forumer. I'm from Switzerland, by the way.

Brasel
03-22-2006, 09:43 PM
I don't mean to be a dick, but who the fuck are you?

Glenn the Great
03-23-2006, 01:11 AM
PS:
Greatings to Glenn, I'm glad you're back.

Thanks, I'm sort of glad to be back too. As for SWE, he just sort of disappeared sometime, I guess.

richie
03-24-2006, 12:54 PM
I don't mean to be a dick, but who the fuck are you?
I guess we never wrote in the same thread yet. I really don't know how to describe me. Check this out (might not be very helpful): - link - (http://mpagame.de.vu)

For the spelling: Thank you. Yours is quite good, as well.

I just found that swe hasn't been active since November.