PDA

View Full Version : Two questions: Items in chests and Combo cycling on layers.

Otto Halmen
03-21-2006, 09:28 AM
Question 1:
How do I do so that an item in a dungeon room goes into a chest I've placed, and becomes available when Link hits the chest with his sword? (I've seen that happen in many PT quests)

Question 2:
Does combo cycling work if the cycling combos are on layers?

firefly
03-21-2006, 10:56 AM
1) You must place the chest and the chest must have the flag "Armos-Item", then Select "Room type: Special item" and "(Catch all) Item: (Your item goes here)". (if this doesn't work tell me).
2) No. :(

ShadowTiger
03-21-2006, 11:03 AM
Actually, as of ZC 2.11, (The recent versions.) There's a quest rule to allow the combos to cycle. :) Of course, this doesn't affect said combo's type. Only walkability, Cset, appearance, etc. But hey, it cycles. ;)

Hero of Legend
03-21-2006, 11:19 AM
1) You must place the chest and the chest must have the flag "Armos-Item", then Select "Room type: Special item" and "(Catch all) Item: (Your item goes here)". (if this doesn't work tell me).
2) No. :(
v2.11 has a Treasure Chest inherent flag, but I don't know exactly what it does. I've tried using it, but it doesn't seem to do anything?:confused:

ShadowTiger
03-21-2006, 11:41 AM
Treasure Chest isn't an inherent flag. > >.' It's a combo type. :p On the main game screen, Place Flag #10 on it, (I think.) and not as an inherent combo, (It's bugged at the moment; try again later.)

Hero of Legend
03-21-2006, 04:01 PM
Treasure Chest isn't an inherent flag. > >.' It's a combo type. :p On the main game screen, Place Flag #10 on it, (I think.) and not as an inherent combo, (It's bugged at the moment; try again later.)
:banghead: Doh. Wrong box! My bad.:D