PDA

View Full Version : What happened to PolygonX8?

Torrean
03-19-2006, 10:27 PM
I was going to download Metroid Remake, but none of his quests or sites are anywhere. Thanks for any info!

Nimono
03-19-2006, 10:30 PM
I was going to download Metroid Remake, but none of his quests or sites are anywhere. Thanks for any info!
Look in the Quest Database. Metroid XL-75 Remake is there.

Dart Zaidyer
03-19-2006, 10:37 PM
You can also find it here (http://www.purezc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18363).

Rakki
03-20-2006, 12:51 AM
This may be going off topic slightly, but has he decided to let people download the rest of his quests again as well? Or just the Metroid XL-75 Remake?

Dart Zaidyer
03-20-2006, 02:23 AM
I have all the non-sucky quests and demos he released. I suppose I could have put them all up, but space at ZCWorld is limited. (And may go down soon, in which case I'll have to move it.)
XL-75 is special though, because it was the quest that got the featured shot in EGM's explanation of Zelda Classic. That or the MtPP demo, but I didn't think putting up a demo that will never, ever be finished is good for a historical purpose like this one.

PolygonX8
03-22-2006, 11:50 PM
I was in a shitty mood. I'm just a stupid kid, and I'm almost eightteen. Pathetic.

I'll be throwing together an HTML-based site later on for all of the stuff, but as for when, I have no clue.
Give me fifteen years and I promise MTPP will be finished. I'm not being sarcastic either, especially with how I work nowadays. :\

Phazite
03-27-2006, 01:19 AM
Give me fifteen years and I promise MTPP will be finished. I'm not being sarcastic either, especially with how I work nowadays. :\

Uh, yay... That's a long time... and hope you weren't being sarcastic about not being sarcastic.:rolleyes: