PDA

View Full Version : Flying on Air Force One

biggiy05
03-19-2006, 11:31 AM
The President, First Lady and Dick Cheney were flying on Air Force One. George looked at Laura, chuckled and said, "You know, I could throw a $1,000 bill out of the window right now and make somebody very happy."

Laura shrugged her shoulders and replied, "I could throw ten $100 bills out of the window and make ten people very happy."

Cheney added, "That being the case, I could throw one hundred $10 bills out of the window and make a hundred people very happy."

Hearing their exchange, the pilot rolled his eyes and said to his co-pilot, "Such big-shots back there. Hell, I could throw all of them out of the window and make 56 million people very happy."

Glenn the Great
03-19-2006, 01:32 PM
That one has been around for a LOOOONG time.

firefly
03-19-2006, 01:39 PM
ROFL that was great.

Really?, I didn't know anything about it... :sweat:

biggiy05
03-19-2006, 01:55 PM

Thank you for that news report Glenn. Trish back to you.

Yesterday was the first time I heard it and I thought it was great.

moocow
03-19-2006, 05:43 PM
I've never heard that joke before.

Cute.

Glenn the Great
03-19-2006, 05:56 PM
I heard it back in high school just a few weeks after Bush got elected to his first term back in 2000.

biggiy05
03-19-2006, 08:42 PM
Two old ladies are outside their nursing home, having a drink and a smoke, when it starts to rain. One of the old ladies pulls out a condom, cuts off the end, puts it over her cigarette, and continues smoking.

Maude: What in the hell is that?

Mable: A condom. This way my cigarette doesn't get wet.

Maude: Where did you get it?

Mable: You can get them at any drugstore.

The next day, Maude hobbles herself into the local drugstore and announces to the pharmacist that she wants a box of condoms.

The pharmacist, obviously embarrassed, looks at her kind of strangely (she is after all, over 80 years of age), but very delicately asks what brand of condom she prefers.

"Doesn't matter Sonny, as long as it fits on a Camel."

The pharmacist fainted.

Glenn the Great
03-19-2006, 08:54 PM
LOL! Very good joke, Biggy.

algam86
03-19-2006, 09:41 PM
:laughing: I actually thought both of these were funny. A lot of jokes around here lately...but, who cares, keep 'em coming!

ShadowTiger
03-20-2006, 10:15 AM
I heard it back in high school just a few weeks after Bush got elected to his first term back in 2000.Yeah, they've been making a lot of jokes about both Bush, and things they'd like to throw out of airplanes since he went into office. :p

An oldie but a goodie. Thanks for sharing, man. :highfive:

ZTC
03-20-2006, 02:44 PM
First time I heard that one, I got a chuckle out of it

as for the second one, lmao