PDA

View Full Version : Kill enemies, path appears.

alfinchkid
03-18-2006, 10:53 PM
I'm making a 2-d tower dungeon... anyway, in this dungeon, you are to find the ladder and scale vertical walls with it. Well, in the room with the ladder, there will be a bunch of keese. To scale up and down in this dungeon, I'm having a tile that looks like a ladder. Well, I want to kill all the keese, and a ladder appears in the wall to create a path to get the item ladder, clearly visible on the screen. How do I do so?

Rakki
03-18-2006, 11:53 PM
If memory serves me, it's the "Enemies->Secret" screen flag that you have to check, and then you just have to set secret combos for the ladder. When the enemies are killed, the ladder should appear. If you need to know more about secret combos, I'll explain.

alfinchkid
03-19-2006, 11:22 AM
I know HOW to make it so it happens. I just don't know how to do secret combos foir this kinda thing... (If possible, could you help me make Item Passages, too? Like in the original where you get the ladder, red ring, etc...)

firefly
03-19-2006, 11:32 AM
oh, are you talking about the 16-31 secret combos?
Simple, set the secret combo 16 (on secret combos menu) as a floor (for example) and set flag 16 on the place you want to become a floor after the enemies are killed (you should have enemies->secret rule checked for this).