PDA

View Full Version : Red Candle uses magic but Blue Candle doesn't

Nimono
03-18-2006, 12:25 PM
Is it possible to have both the blue and red candles in the same quest but only have the red candle use magic?

firefly
03-18-2006, 12:55 PM
I THINK you can't. :(

Nimono
03-18-2006, 12:57 PM
I THINK you can't. :(
I thought so. I was just checking. Oh, and I need to know: Exactly HOW powerful is the wand when you bonk enemies on the head with it (with no magic and the Rule "Wand uses Magic" on)?

firefly
03-18-2006, 01:00 PM
Does the same as the White sword.

Nimono
03-18-2006, 01:04 PM
OH! That's VERY good, since I was thinking of adding the wand (with no magic meter whatsoever) in the 2nd half of level 3, which is optional before you get the White Sword. In fact, it's optional until level 6, where you'll need to use it with magic to remove certain blocks. But of course, the 2nd half (an entirely different dungeon from the first half) contains a Triforce piece.

Nimono
03-18-2006, 01:04 PM
OH! That's VERY good, since I was thinking of adding the wand (with no magic meter whatsoever) in the 2nd half of level 3, which is optional before you get the White Sword. In fact, it's optional until level 6, where you'll need to use it with magic to remove certain blocks. But of course, the 2nd half (an entirely different dungeon from the first half) contains a Triforce piece.

Whoops. I accidentally pressed the button to post twice. Sorry about that!