PDA

View Full Version : sweet justice, no?

ZTC
03-16-2006, 01:14 PM
Well, it was another night at work... It was about 4pm and I was the only person doing the food lines for about a hour (sometimes it happens, I don't mind if there isn't a nasty rush). Well, the manager was doing evaulations, so he asked me to also take care of the drive through. While doing that, I also had to make the orders; I was starting to get angry at him. A few minuets later, our prep person showed up and started to help me make the food. Around 5, the rest of the night crew came in. Frankly, I was relieved, but it didn't stop there. Because the girl doing the front drive window went home sick, the MIC told me to bascially take over front drive (later on, he had me do that because "he didn't want to put up with the crap".)
That left 2 unexpierenced people doing the Taco Bell line, and another that hasn't worked on the KFC line that much. (which is where I was supposed to be). I basically had to make sure everybody was making the orders and that we were keeping up with the times. (so I was bascially doing the MIC's job) *ARG*

Later on, the MIC decided to go next door for "a few minuets". Prolly to be with his finacee. He was over there for quite a long time; so we were getting ready to call either the Assistant Manager or the Restruant General Manager. As we were getting ready to do that, the RGM came in to shop the store. The MIC ran back in, but it was too late. She was watching him from the gas station for over 10 minuets. I told her most of what happened, and if the MIC hasn't been talked to last night, he'll get yelled at today

Caught in the act...
tsk, tsk

Dechipher
03-16-2006, 02:08 PM
What? No one died?
:thumbsdn:

ZTC
03-16-2006, 02:16 PM
lol

no, but I came close to killing the MIC =/

Glitch
03-16-2006, 02:55 PM
You work at one of those Taco Bell/KFC Combos?

ZTC
03-16-2006, 03:24 PM
yeah, with a Pizza Hut Express to boot
three-in-ones are fun

biggiy05
03-16-2006, 04:26 PM

No he just mentioned KFC and Taco Bell to throw you off of what he really does for a job.

moocow
03-16-2006, 04:32 PM

No, what he really meant was that he runs back and forth between a Taco Bell and a KFC because its fun.

Heeeeeeeeeere's your sign!

biggiy05
03-16-2006, 04:37 PM
No, what he really meant was that he runs back and forth between a Taco Bell and a KFC because its fun.

Heeeeeeeeeere's your sign!

First he said he hopes we both get herpes, I wonder what is next.

moocow
03-16-2006, 04:39 PM
He only says that stuff because he loves us, biggiy.

Cyborg, I already responded to your blog about it, ha. Basically, people suck </3

KingOfHeart
03-16-2006, 06:30 PM
If your going to do anything sneaky you need to make sure you won't get caught.
This was definetly sweet justice. I hope you enjoy seeing/hear about him being yelled at.

ZTC
03-20-2006, 01:55 PM
Yeah, he was in it really deep when she told me that she had a talk with him. It's not the first time he's done something similar to that either :sweat: