PDA

View Full Version : Get Item, Warp Happens

SpacemanDan
03-15-2006, 08:59 PM
I've seen this done in a few quests, where you pick up a diamond, (In Link's Birthday), you go to a different screen and something happens, (Like a special door opening)
Sorry if this was asked a million times, but I was really curious to find out how this is done.

Nimono
03-15-2006, 09:01 PM
I've seen this done in a few quests, where you pick up a diamond, (In Link's Birthday), you go to a different screen and something happens, (Like a special door opening)
Sorry if this was asked a million times, but I was really curious to find out how this is done.
Tile warps under the items. Everyone says that. Of course, and I have noticed this in Metroid XL-75 Remake, if you start slow, you can get the item without warping. Ha!

SpacemanDan
03-15-2006, 09:10 PM
Have you played Link's Birth Day, where in level 3 (I think?) there is a diamond that allows you to open a special white shutter door, imediatly when you enter the screen? That's what I mean.

Nimono
03-15-2006, 09:16 PM
Have you played Link's Birth Day, where in level 3 (I think?) there is a diamond that allows you to open a special white shutter door, imediatly when you enter the screen? That's what I mean.
Nope, never played it.

SpacemanDan
03-15-2006, 09:18 PM
Have you played Pure Quest? The exact same thing happens with the boss key.

Nimono
03-15-2006, 09:20 PM
Have you played Pure Quest? The exact same thing happens with the boss key.
Nope. These are the only quests I've played:
Metroid XL-75 Remake
Super Mario: Nintendo Crisis
Isle of the Winds

SpacemanDan
03-15-2006, 09:23 PM
I'm playing both Super Mario: Nintendo Crisis and Isle Of The Wind.