PDA

View Full Version : v2.10 (2.11) update help

Espo
03-12-2006, 08:15 PM
Is there a thread or other knowledge base containing revision histories for 2.10 and/or 2.11? I've been experimenting with both of these versions and I'm specifically I'm trying to figure out what the new combo types do. For example, "auto-warp", sensitive types, copycat types. There seem to be a lot of updates to the combo types and a text file describing these changes.

Thanks for any help.

Nimono
03-13-2006, 05:10 PM
Is there a thread or other knowledge base containing revision histories for 2.10 and/or 2.11? I've been experimenting with both of these versions and I'm specifically I'm trying to figure out what the new combo types do. For example, "auto-warp", sensitive types, copycat types. There seem to be a lot of updates to the combo types and a text file describing these changes.

Thanks for any help.
Well, first off, which combos have you confused the most?

Espo
03-13-2006, 09:40 PM
Well I figure I can experiment and figure out most of this... I was just hoping that there was some sort of release notes available. I guess I'm wondering what the 'sensitive' designation refers to. Also, how about what auto-warp is?

Rakki
03-14-2006, 02:30 AM
Sensitive refers to the combos that are set off as SOON as you touch them, like the damage combos always have been. The Auto-warp combo type was designed for custom bosses and mini games and such, I believe, as I think it warps you as soon as it appears on screen.

Also, as far as I know, there aren't any release notes about these new features. I was planning to write about them myself, but then, I'm probably not the best person to do such a thing, since I don't know what all the new features DO yet.