PDA

View Full Version : Demo Quest EX help

LinkvsSora101
03-12-2006, 03:24 PM
im stuck. I beat the first dungeon, kinda. I got to the part where toad tells me that zelda isnt in the castle. I dont know if im missing anything, but now i have NO IDEA where to go! I think i need an item from the first dungeon, but i dont know where! Help!

DefEdge
03-12-2006, 03:44 PM
Try walking through the west wall...

Took me a bit to figure this out myself, so don't feel bad.

LinkMaster500
03-12-2006, 03:45 PM
There is a wall that you can walk through. I think it's in Toad's room. Oops, somebody just posted that.

LinkvsSora101
03-12-2006, 07:26 PM
Ok, now im at Level-J and im stuck. I have absolutely NO idea how to get to the flashing mark on the compas. How do i get to it?

LinkvsSora101
03-12-2006, 07:29 PM
Oh, just to add in, theres that one room where there is water covering the next door, you need the ladder. I need to find it. Oh, and dont tell me about how you can walk through the north wall in that room, i know that already.

eXodus
03-12-2006, 10:34 PM
There are plenty of walkthrough walls in that dungeon, and a couple of bombable ones too. You've got to try and walk through every wall you can, and bomb those you can't. Once you've found the stepladder and bought the Power Bracelet, one of the "Pick a road, any road!" points needs the stepladder to cross - that will get you to the rest of Level J (bottom right corner & most of the top of the J)...

LinkvsSora101
03-13-2006, 12:11 AM
K, now i beat Level-J, where now? (Oh, and i cheated to beat the boss in lvl J, i couldnt help it it was so hard!) So where do i go?

eXodus
03-13-2006, 02:13 AM
Did you check out all the warp points? There's useful stuff there, and a shortcut between the first two islands. Also, now that you have the Power Bracelet, you should go to the dark cave with the Darknuts in it. At the end of it is a dead end with Blue Lanmolas. After beating them, push one of the rocks and a stairway should open. A huge rupee is also hiding in that cave...

LinkvsSora101
03-13-2006, 11:22 PM
Ok, ive been to a lot of places, i was in the graveyard, i explored almost everywhere! i even bought a magic book! where do i go now???