PDA

View Full Version : Secret Cave Entrance

Ctorre
03-12-2006, 12:53 PM
Does anybody know how could I make a cave appear until all enemies are defeated?

ShadowTiger
03-12-2006, 01:19 PM
Until? :odd: Like, when you defeat all the enemies, the cave actually disappears? O_o'

Um, okay. If you want to do that, place a cave combo, and place all your enemies like you usually would. In the Screen Flags menu, check the "Enemies-->Secrets" screen flag. Then place a Secret Flag (#16 --> #31 etc.) on the Cave Entrance, and under Data-->Secret Combos, in the last tab, place the sealed cave entrance as that flag.

If you wanted to make a cave appear when you kill all the enemies, just make that flag an open cave combo, rather than a mountain combo or whatever.

Bull Bizard
03-12-2006, 01:29 PM
I've tried to do this but it doesn't work...
I put enemies in a screen, I check the "enemy---- secret" flag, I put the yellow case and set a secret combo with a "cave" graphic...

When I come in the screen, the cave appear directly.

firefly
03-12-2006, 01:58 PM
The yellow case isn't for that.
Check the Enemies->secret and place flags 16-31 in the place where you want the cave, and in secret combos just make the flag(s) an open cave combo.

Ctorre
03-12-2006, 08:05 PM
Thanks everyone! It worke and now I can continue the dungeon. The nly problem is that hte map where the cave appears has palte 0C, but when the cave appears, it shows the cave tile with palette 0.

Rakki
03-12-2006, 10:29 PM
Thanks everyone! It worke and now I can continue the dungeon. The nly problem is that hte map where the cave appears has palte 0C, but when the cave appears, it shows the cave tile with palette 0.
Try editing the secret combo(s) and then press the plus button on your keypad twice to set the Cset for that secret combo to 2. It'll need to be either 2, 3 or 4 for the colors to show up correctly (since cset 0 and 1, among others, never change). At least, I'm pretty sure that should work. >.>

Ctorre
03-22-2006, 10:00 PM
It worked! Thanks!