PDA

View Full Version : Metal Gear ...Operation: Come get Some

Cronic
03-12-2006, 05:52 AM
So as many of you i'm sure are aware the world of metal gear goes online tuesday...

Firstly in honor of what i know will be my ability to kick your butt or the butts of nearly anyone else i could stumble across in the game I decided to show my appreciation by getting the following...

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/jacksparrowack/100_1165.jpg

thats right the very kojima fox logo

So any of you got what it takes? TSA was my only hope, and he's gotten old and slow ;)

DarkFlameWolf
03-12-2006, 10:51 AM
omg, is that you? hawt!:naughty: :hug:

Cronic
03-12-2006, 09:50 PM
heh thanks ...not so much what i meant by "come get some" but it works ;)

There's gotta be someone out there with a ps2 that wants to have their asses handed to em

Blonde799
03-12-2006, 11:42 PM
Oh yeah, that's the tattoo to get. I'll be getting online with MGS3 sometime next month, guess I'll hit ya up when I do.

Glenn the Great
03-13-2006, 02:41 PM
Wow, you've just branded yourself as someone who spends too much time playing video games in front of his TV. The girls are really going to dig that!

Cronic
03-13-2006, 05:39 PM
BLOCKED

I'm sorry did some kid say something too unimportant to read? seriously glenn i don't read your shit so even if ya did wanna play I'd rather ya find your way to hell instead

Blonde no idea why youre waiting a full month but late is better than never ...see you on the battle feild ...also i'll post you guys tommorow to let ya know how the matching system (if any) works

AlexMax
03-20-2006, 09:19 AM
So did anything come of this? I tried a general interest thread, but that didn't work out so well.

I had fun the first couple of days, but lately I've had trouble connecting. I'll try again today.

Brasel
03-20-2006, 06:53 PM
My user name is THETONYMAN on MGS Online, so anyone who has it, hit me up.

Tygore
03-21-2006, 02:08 PM
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=190

There's the strip I had posted before, now in AlexMax-friendly non-leeching format.

Cronic
03-26-2006, 08:45 PM
wow alex that was a bit ruthless don't ya think? I mean calling hom that for posting a direct link? Sorry bro that's fuckin ridiculously uncalled for unless youre like breaker or something and youre just not that cool or what have ya...

i guess theyve what loosened the flaming laws round these part so like I could actually speak my mind and shit without worrying about the feelings of children?

Back to the lecture at hand I love it ...i've spent some time with it confirmed my ability to subsist in live combat ...for those interested my handle is Rad Spencer

Dracula
03-26-2006, 11:28 PM
I'm hopin' to get my PS2 online within the near future (yeah, I'm slow. sue me.), and getting my hand on MGS3:S is on my priority list.

So is getting a couple tattoos. BTW, how much was that thing?

Cronic
03-27-2006, 11:38 PM
I got one on each arm and they were total 300 (90 each plus a damned good tip)

as for the ps2 just find a new model to buy ...probably just as expensive, and ya get a better machine.

anyone figure out how to use the headsets yet? i have one i just can't get it to convey

Blonde799
04-23-2006, 08:41 PM
Well, I finally got MGS3 Subsistence(or rented it anyway), and I must say, online play is damn good!

You're welcome to PWN my ass tonight from 10p until probably 12am. My tag's Blood Knight(if it shows up). I'll probably be on the most congested lobby.

What's yours anyway DC? Losing consecutively is more fun when I know who my pitcher is. :p

If anyone else has Subsistence, post where you roam as well.

Cronic
04-24-2006, 08:42 PM
generally solid under the handle of Rad Spencer recently though i've just been fixing my car ...those are the only metal gears i've gotten to play with in the last two weeks

Blonde799
04-24-2006, 09:59 PM
LOL

Well, I'll usually be on from 10p-12a EST every day this week until the next week, unless my bro wants to play FFXI. Yesterday, I honed my murdering skills, so you better be ready! :tongue: