PDA

View Full Version : Execute String Flag

Dark Dude
03-12-2006, 03:05 AM
A flag that when you step on it, triggers the string for that room. Which would help for signs, posts, talking to people, etc.

Nicholas Steel
03-12-2006, 03:11 AM
thats a pretty nifty idea... cant beleive i havnt seen other people say this often.

Rakki
03-12-2006, 03:24 AM
It'd be nice, but because of tile warps, especially multiple tile warps per screen now, it's not really necessary at the moment.

*b*
03-12-2006, 04:44 AM
I think button activated strings would be better, but this is certainly a step in the right direction. the only problem is, if Link steps on a flag above the string barrier, he'd get stuck

ShadowTiger
03-12-2006, 11:17 AM
^ Quest rule that you can walk under said string area would be nice. :p ... But that should be obvious by now. ... Actually, ... ... You've got those "Feed the Goriya" room to worry about. Well, doesn't giving him the piece of meat (Whatever.) trigger the secrets in that room? Should solve all your problems. O.o'

Hey, maybe a "Bait" flag, where you can drop your bait and it'd trigger the secrets for the room and take your bait?

KJAZZ
03-13-2006, 04:20 PM
I thought if you set the "Enemies -> Secret" screen flag, doesn't it already count the guy as being defeated, and thusly trigger the secret? I could be wrong, it's been ages since I've done anything serious with ZC..

Freedom
03-13-2006, 05:10 PM
I thought if you set the "Enemies -> Secret" screen flag, doesn't it already count the guy as being defeated, and thusly trigger the secret? I could be wrong, it's been ages since I've done anything serious with ZC..

yup, it sure do. ;)