PDA

View Full Version : help getting secret stairs to work in dungeon.

Nicholas Steel
03-11-2006, 09:24 PM
i have set the yellow square, enemy -> secret, stairs as stairs secret combo and blue return square.

what else do i have to do? because its not appearing after i kill enemies... its a standard special item room in a dungeon.

Nimono
03-11-2006, 09:27 PM
i have set the yellow square, enemy -> secret, stairs as stairs secret combo and blue return square.

what else do i have to do? because its not appearing after i kill enemies... its a standard special item room in a dungeon.
Um, that square is only for the Whistle->Stairs flag. To make stairs appear with the Enemies->Secret flag, you need to set a secret combo.

Nicholas Steel
03-11-2006, 09:44 PM
ah... ok then... i was just having bad memory... thanks.

Nimono
03-11-2006, 09:50 PM
ah... ok then... i was just having bad memory... thanks.
I had a feeling the case was more of "I can't remember!" instead of "I don't know!". I mean, you post things as if you know EVERYTHING.

firefly
03-11-2006, 09:58 PM
I had a feeling the case was more of "I can't remember!" instead of "I don't know!". I mean, you post things as if you know EVERYTHING.

He knows a lot about ZC, and about helping people...

Nicholas Steel
03-11-2006, 10:05 PM
it was a case of "i cant remember" and thanks firefly i greatly appreciate it... i have updated my quest and have personaly tested it... you can now beat dungeon one.

i usually post what others have said... but reworded due to sometimes people get confused.

http://web.aanet.com.au/Student_WebZone/Zelda.htm

also i cant stress this enough... post feedback on my quest!