PDA

View Full Version : How do I place Link where I want to on the screen?

Limzo
03-11-2006, 07:32 AM
Yay, I can make a quest! :googly:
Aww, Link always starts in the top left corner! :(

I want Link to start in the middle of the screen, how do I do this? Please help.

Nicholas Steel
03-11-2006, 07:41 AM
in zquest open your quest then push "page down" see the green square? thats a start square and also "page down" some more and in 2.11 you will see four blue squares... use the one called "a" if your not using multiwarps.

Limzo
03-11-2006, 07:55 AM
Thanks. It is working now. I think I might have been a bit silly not to have played about with it myself but thanks anyway. Now that I've got that out the way, I can carry on with my quest. I will put you and Koopa in the credits of my quest for being such good help.

Nicholas Steel
03-11-2006, 07:59 AM
forgot... blue squares are return squares.

Limzo
03-11-2006, 09:31 AM
forgot... blue squares are return squares.
What does this mean? Does it mean I will have another problem now?

Nicholas Steel
03-11-2006, 09:39 AM
if you enter a cave/dungeon and exit... the blue tile is where you appear after exiting a cave/dungeon.

if you exit somewhere and you appear in the top left even if green square is specified then try blue square.

Limzo
03-11-2006, 10:04 AM
Oh. Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou!
Oh, and did I mention Thankyou!

Nicholas Steel
03-11-2006, 10:07 AM
no need for spamming. (smiles)

Limzo
03-11-2006, 10:12 AM
OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK! OK!
I mean Thank you! Thank You! Thank....