PDA

View Full Version : You are gonna hate me for this.

Darth Marsden
03-08-2006, 08:07 PM
Found these links on another forum I visit. Get ready to despise me.

These links contain images and videos of extreme animal cruelty. I do not support nor condone this behaviour, but felt it necessary to show you what some people get off on. They are not for the weak hearted. You have been warned.
Link One (http://english.sina.com/life/p/1/2006/0303/67958.html)
Link Two (http://www.learntohate.net/lth/?p=471)
Link Three (http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/video.asp?video=fur_farm&Player=wm&speed=_med)

Again, I think the people who do this, those who enjoy it and (especially) those who get off on it are sick, twisted people who deserve to have everything they do done to them and more so. The human race has it's dark side, and this is one of the darkest.

mikeron
03-08-2006, 08:09 PM
Go to Hell.

ONeilcool
03-08-2006, 08:12 PM
omg noooooooooooooooo!

biggiy05
03-08-2006, 08:13 PM
Go to Hell.

What he said.

I have seen the third one before and didn't need to watch it again. I couldn't finish it the first time. That is seriously fucked up though.

Darth Marsden
03-08-2006, 08:13 PM
I suspected I might get a response like that. I was just so sickened by what I saw that I felt somewhat... compelled to let others see what can, and does, go on in some places of the world. I don't condone this, I think it's sick and disgusting.

I probably should have made that clear earlier.

mikeron
03-08-2006, 08:17 PM
That's nothing new though. I've heard of babies being kidnapped, gutted, then stuffed with cocain on the Mexican side of the border. It's enough to make you crap thunder.

firefly
03-08-2006, 08:21 PM
Sorry, for those who see my original post... I was so upset...
Those people doesn't deserve to live.

Sorry Dart Marsden for my original post, You didn't make those videos... Sorry if I offended you... :(

Archibaldo
03-08-2006, 08:29 PM
Dude, what the fuck? What the hell did I do to you?

On a related note, I recieved an email once that was about bonsai kitties. About how when they're young, you put them into little boxes and ffed them through tubes and stuff and then after like a year, you have a sqaure kitty. Quite disturbing.

Beldaran
03-08-2006, 08:30 PM
I hate humans.

firefly
03-08-2006, 08:35 PM
Could you add a note saying something like this:

These are very strong videos and images.

Just to prevent stupid kids like me from entering.

EDIT: Oh, you already did it...

ShadowTiger
03-08-2006, 09:10 PM
I hate humans.
Join the club. Member and Secretary since July 22nd 1999.

Yeah. So, basically, ... ... I threw up. I'm not sure if that was before or after I blacked out, but I'm pretty sure I have a lot of cleaning to do.

... And it takes a LOT to make me retch in horror. I've been to the holocaust museum. At least they thought they had a "valid" reason. *spits*

*b*
03-08-2006, 09:17 PM
I hate humans.
I concur. this is so low, people like that should be shot on sight

punkonjunk1024
03-08-2006, 09:17 PM
hey, I'm on someone else's PC. could someone humor me and mention what these are? Worth watching at home? what is it?

Archibaldo
03-08-2006, 09:35 PM
Don't Watch Them! For The Love Of God Don't Watch Them!

Dechipher
03-08-2006, 09:40 PM
Yeah, so what is it exactly?

ShadowTiger
03-08-2006, 09:40 PM
hey, I'm on someone else's PC. could someone humor me and mention what these are? Worth watching at home? what is it?

It's worse than watching your own mother pee in your coffee as she makes it for you. It's worse than watching your own sister get a paper cut and die from a card you made her on her birthday. It's worse than giving a poor person a dollar then having them stab you in the eye as gratitude.

Holy fuck.

Just ... holy ... ...

*b*
03-08-2006, 09:47 PM
since nobody seems to have the balls to say it, it's articles and videos of people crushing cute and fuzzy animals with their feet for sexual entertainment

events like these make me sure the human race does not deserve to exist

Sir_Johnamus
03-08-2006, 09:59 PM
OMFG!
People who do this don't deserve to live. Not even in hell!

KJAZZ
03-08-2006, 10:20 PM
Not today, internet. Not today.

Yoshiman
03-08-2006, 11:13 PM
._.

Good God. If you translate some of the comments in the second link, some people find it funny. Seriously, W.T.F?

And I couldn't even watch the third one after a quarter of the way through. Seeing something writhe around like that is extremely disturbing. They were even laughing!

As if I didn't hate people enough.

Gerudo
03-08-2006, 11:15 PM
i really can't say i'm shocked by these articles, images, and videos. this is what the dark side of a person does: takes pleasure in ruining other forms of life.

Masamune
03-08-2006, 11:42 PM
Why the fuck did you post these?

Jigglysaint
03-08-2006, 11:43 PM
Join the club. Member and Secretary since July 22nd 1999.

Yeah. So, basically, ... ... I threw up. I'm not sure if that was before or after I blacked out, but I'm pretty sure I have a lot of cleaning to do.

... And it takes a LOT to make me retch in horror. I've been to the holocaust museum. At least they thought they had a "valid" reason. *spits*

I am the club founder. People Suck. Anybody remember that quote?

moocow
03-08-2006, 11:45 PM
That's nothing new though. I've heard of babies being kidnapped, gutted, then stuffed with cocain on the Mexican side of the border. It's enough to make you crap thunder.

A few years ago, hearing something like this would make me say, "Aw, that's really fucked up." Hearing something like this now, having a child of my own, seriously brought tears to my eyes. I can't even imagine what I'd do if Bladen came up missing, let alone find out his body was used to transport cocaine... Oh god thinking about it is making me sick.

I've never been able to understand how anyone could hurt anything that's helpless. Children, animals, old people (as much as I can't stand them) out of pure enjoyment. What's so exciting about watching a kitten die?

I don't know why this is bothering me so much, augh.

MacWeirdo42
03-09-2006, 12:07 AM
So glad I didn't click on those links... Am I the only person not too terribly concerned if we do something stupid and drive ourselves to extinction? Honestly, I can't think of any possible redeeming qualities we possess as a species that could ever justify that kind of shit.

Brasel
03-09-2006, 12:24 AM
Dude, what the fuck? What the hell did I do to you?

On a related note, I recieved an email once that was about bonsai kitties. About how when they're young, you put them into little boxes and ffed them through tubes and stuff and then after like a year, you have a sqaure kitty. Quite disturbing.

It is all sick and twisted, but the bonsai kitties were a hoax.

Lilith
03-09-2006, 02:16 AM
Is this the kitten-crush stuff? That shit's terrible.

biggiy05
03-09-2006, 03:50 AM
Is this the kitten-crush stuff? That shit's terrible.

Kitten crush and flaming cat. It's fucked up.

Darth Marsden
03-09-2006, 05:04 AM
Why the fuck did you post these?This is gonna sound really bad, but I don't know why I posted these. Maybe I thought people needed to see what was going on out there, maybe to see your reactions, I dunno. Maybe it's fake, maybe it's not. I don't know, and I don't care. It's inhuman, and should never, EVER happen.

biggiy05
03-09-2006, 05:47 AM
This is gonna sound really bad, but I don't know why I posted these. Maybe I thought people needed to see what was going on out there, maybe to see your reactions, I dunno. Maybe it's fake, maybe it's not. I don't know, and I don't care. It's inhuman, and should never, EVER happen.

Well the last two aren't fake. The third one is definitely real, the second one could be faked but I still say it's real.

I vote to have this thread deleted or at least locked and edited.

koopa
03-09-2006, 06:35 AM
I've read your posts and decided not to click the links. If this is so bad that even at AGN it gets practically only 'that is sick' and not 'sick, yet funny' responses, then it's definitely nothing for me. What disturbs me most, when I read anything really disgusting that other humans have done, is the fact that they are humans just like me, at least that's what I think. Or can you be born evil?

I'm also not sure whether I would rather have images of cruelty, like these seem to be, banned completely so that no-one uses them for entertainment, or made available so that people can condemn them and take action against it.

Aegix Drakan
03-09-2006, 10:18 AM
I'd like to keep my breakfast in my stomach thank you. No clinking the links for me.

Why. oh WHY are humans so sick and twisted? Anyone who does shit like that is just...I can't put it into words... I hate this world...

ZTC
03-09-2006, 12:32 PM
after reading all these posts, there is no way in hell I'm clicking the links
This is worse than when Pablo posted goatse (okay, there's no comparason to this...)

this is... extremly disturbing.

Machiavelli
03-10-2006, 12:07 AM
Guckt mal hier:

http://mitglied.lycos.de/foad77/Geige.jpg

Das ist die kleinste Geige der Welt und die spielt nur für das verbrannte Kätzchen.

Fucking disgusting. All of it.

DragonBlaze
03-10-2006, 01:45 AM
Wow, i hate desensitization. I was disgusted, but it appears some of you were really disturbed. I in NO WAY like to see these things happen, but when i do see them, it's just something you have to understand why/what/and wtf.

By the way, this shit is nothing compared to one of those "Iraq hostage gets head cut off" videos. After seeing one of those, I had to leave and think about life for a long while.

Aegix Drakan
03-10-2006, 09:04 AM
By the way, this shit is nothing compared to one of those "Iraq hostage gets head cut off" videos. After seeing one of those, I had to leave and think about life for a long while.

I heard about those. People who do stuff like that are just evil. plain and simple. bad enough that you kill a guy, but to slice his head of slowly with a knife? that is just F-ing sick. especially considering the hostages are usually just tourists or journalists.
Damn...this is why I play video games so much...I need an escape from this F'd up world.

Toolie
03-10-2006, 01:01 PM
Take the disgust you get from seeing cute furry domestic pets mauled, and apply that same logic to any animal - like say a cow, or a chicken - and quickly you've logically found your way to veganism.

http://www.goveg.com

I normally don't shove my shit down people's throats when it comes to this, but if you find disgust in the links posted in this topic, then I don't understand how any of you could eat what's sold to you in the grocery store.

I guess it's easy to be lazy and not care when you don't see it.

biggiy05
03-10-2006, 04:40 PM
I normally don't shove my shit down people's throats when it comes to this, but if you find disgust in the links posted in this topic, then I don't understand how any of you could eat what's sold to you in the grocery store.

I think people eat what is sold in a grocery store because you like you said they don't see it and some look it as a way of life and that is how nature works or some stupid thing like that. The second you see cat on a tray and wrapped with a price tag on it you are disgusted because it's just a helpless cat.

chinostc
03-10-2006, 04:52 PM
After reading all the responses, I am definitely NOT going to click those links. People who get off on torturing animals really piss me off. No thanks.

ShadowTiger
03-10-2006, 05:16 PM
Take the disgust you get from seeing cute furry domestic pets mauled, and apply that same logic to any animal - like say a cow, or a chicken - and quickly you've logically found your way to veganism.

The early cavemen hunted animals to survive. We still eat animals to feed ourselves, although I'll admit that much of it is for pleasure rather than sustainence. Still, at least the animals aren't being tortured to death. (Except for Veal, but I've never had any Veal, so...)

Yoshiman
03-10-2006, 05:56 PM

Animals have been eating others for as long as they've been here. It's one thing to kill an animal for food. It's just how nature works.

But when you kill an animal for pleasure or entertainment, it's just wrong. I would be equally disgusted if I saw a cow or chicken being flayed alive. I'm aware that there are some meat companies out there that have a bad reputation for torturing animals. Last I knew, most animals were slaughtered by slitting their necks or taking off their heads. :shrug:

algam86
03-12-2006, 12:08 AM
:shakeno: No! Those poor raccoons...I didn't need to see that.

This is a prime example of why I think the human race is entirely unnecessary. I mean, sure, it's okay to eat them in my opinion, so long as they don't suffer from it. Boy, I hope they kill them humanely...Besides, I heard that if they sufer before dying, it taints the meat with adrenaline, and the animal dies in its own *ugh*...

But...why does this stuff even exist? It's these sort of things that make you think about why the heck we even exist. Thank goodness there aren't this many people in the world, but there's still too many.

Just thought I'd throw something in there.

P.S. Hey, Jigglysaint, is it too late for me to join the club?

Glenn the Great
03-12-2006, 12:19 AM
I wish I knew about these videos sooner. I've long been searching for a way to get people to share my hate for humanity.

MottZilla
03-12-2006, 01:32 AM

This is why while I think the videos and practice is tasteless (killing kittens), I wasn't all that upset about it. I saw a Rabbit in my own yard that was ripped in half. The head and the front legs were one part, and the ass end and everything was another part. It wasn't something I care to look at, but I'm not all that bothered.

I get disgusted when you see normal people or bodies mistreated. Or animals like dogs being abused. I can eat whats in my grocery store just fine. I'm well aware it is the flesh of cows, pigs, chickens, etc. I actually am very much aware of it even while eating it. The alternative is death, or changing diet. I'd rather just keep eating the cow. It's tastey.

Anyways, just send the providers and "actors" in those videos lots of hate mail and particularly death threats. That always helps. Even better if someone follows through.