PDA

View Full Version : Questions about the triforce.

alfinchkid
03-07-2006, 07:41 PM
I know you can change the shape of the triforce, but can you/how can you change the color? And this individual colors of the shards? I've heard of different colored shards and on the triforce image. How can I do this?

Nimono
03-07-2006, 07:44 PM
I know you can change the shape of the triforce, but can you/how can you change the color? And this individual colors of the shards? I've heard of different colored shards and on the triforce image. How can I do this?
There are seperate sprites for the item and what appears on the subscreen. You can change one without changing the other (unless they both use the same tile). Also, each item can be put into one of 12 Csets. Everyone knows that. Just choose the CSet that you want the sprite in, recolor it, go to Graphics>Sprites>Items, go down to Triforce (Fragment), click the picture, choose the tile and CSet, and double-click it. Click okay on the next screen. You're done.

alfinchkid
03-07-2006, 08:02 PM
I know all that. What I'm asking is if any triforce peice as an idividual can be colored differently, and if each part of the triforce that appears on your subscreen can be colored differently.

Nimono
03-07-2006, 08:03 PM
I know all that. What I'm asking is if any triforce peice as an idividual can be colored differently, and if each part of the triforce that appears on your subscreen can be colored differently.
Oh. Sorry. No, they can't. At least, not yet... It MIGHT be put in in, oh, a few years. :rolleyes:

firefly
03-07-2006, 08:07 PM
Probably with Layers, but it could be really, really difficult.
there should be:

Triforce 1
Triforce 2
Triforce 3
Triforce 4
Triforce 5
Triforce 6
Triforce 7
Triforce 8
Big Triforce

Something similar to this was made in Link To Tortuga, I don't know how...