PDA

View Full Version : How do you turn Link into Mario?

LinkvsSora101
03-05-2006, 05:03 PM
I've checked the Quest DB and seen some cool Mario games, such as Nintendo crisis. It makes me want to make a mario game. But how do you get Mario tiles? Do you have to edit them from scratch? Or is there a way to immediately get them? Please help me.

Nimono
03-05-2006, 05:10 PM
I've checked the Quest DB and seen some cool Mario games, such as Nintendo crisis. It makes me want to make a mario game. But how do you get Mario tiles? Do you have to edit them from scratch? Or is there a way to immediately get them? Please help me.
Get them at PureZC. They're the same tiles that I got, only I got mine when VEL told me about them. Heh heh. Oh, and that was before the tileset on PureZC was released.

LinkvsSora101
03-05-2006, 05:28 PM
My computer wont open them, it always says there is a problem with it and needs to be shut down, do you have any idea what that's about?

Nimono
03-05-2006, 05:35 PM
My computer wont open them, it always says there is a problem with it and needs to be shut down, do you have any idea what that's about?
Hmm.... Like I said, I got my Mario tileset before the tileset was released to purezc. I just asked for one on the ZC Developer's Exchange forum, and VEL gave me this link to a website containing the tileset. Go look for that thread, and take the very first link you find. That should help. Oh, and if you come to the right page, click on "Super Mario Tiles".

LinkvsSora101
03-05-2006, 05:53 PM
hmm, any idea where I can find that? after all, there is a lot of threads...know what section? (Quest Editor, ZC Suggestions, etc)? That would really help

VEL
03-05-2006, 06:30 PM
Here is the Mario tileset I made.
http://www.kenoshaonline.com/zelda/zctiles.htm

Sir_Johnamus
03-05-2006, 07:40 PM
I downloaded those a loooooooooooooooong time ago. Don't know where they went though.
VEL: Any ideas for another Insane Rampage quest?

Nimono
03-06-2006, 05:51 PM
hmm, any idea where I can find that? after all, there is a lot of threads...know what section? (Quest Editor, ZC Suggestions, etc)? That would really help
Like I said, it's under ZC Developer's Exchange.

firefly
03-06-2006, 09:01 PM
VEL: Any ideas for another Insane Rampage quest?

Quest or Tileset?

Quest: Xmas Apocalypse (hope I'm right)
Tileset: ???