PDA

View Full Version : Weird

Beldaran
03-05-2006, 01:48 PM
The Simpsons are real!!!? =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brh6KRvQHBc

ShadowTiger
03-05-2006, 02:17 PM
Obviously. The Simpsons were based off of entirely true events. Doesn't anyone remember that baby who was on the news back in 1989 for being able to drive a car? Doesn't anyone remember that blue-haired woman who couldn't fit through the doorway of her car because she forgot that she had an iron pipe stuck within its core and she couldn't find it for weeks? ... ... And nobody remembers that little boy who set fire to his grandmother's teeth while they were still in her mouth?

... ...

I really need to cut down on comments like that. ¬ ¬.'

Cute video. My family gathered around to watch. All inaccuracies were deadly obvious, but I enjoyed seeing the accuracies which they did put in. You had Mr. Largo pointing, the shapes and near textures of the rooms, ... ... Hell, the only three areas I didn't really see as being "accurate" were the front of the school, the country road, and the driveway of their house.

*b*
03-05-2006, 03:13 PM
haha, that was awesome. very well made. Homer wasn't very Homer-esque, though. neither was Maggy. but still, that was great

Archibaldo
03-05-2006, 05:32 PM
Wow, that was surreal.

ShadowTiger
03-05-2006, 05:45 PM
haha, that was awesome. very well made. Homer wasn't very Homer-esque, though. neither was Maggy. but still, that was great
Yeah; I just don't see a moral justification for putting spikes in their hair. :p The spikes / length of Marge's hair are probably some sort of ... metaphor, for like, ... the struggles that we all engage in every day of our lives, ... as if they're on top of us wherever we go, but we shouldn't acknowledge them because they're part of our lives. And eventually, they come to grow on us. *_*

... *lol* ...

Yeah, I wouldn't have expected them to be gluing bits of yellowish hair onto their heads. :p

Sir_Johnamus
03-05-2006, 07:35 PM
That cracked me up!
It seemed like an inaccurate clone.

moocow
03-05-2006, 11:13 PM
That was really kinda creepy. At least to me anyway. I was like, "whoa no way".

Yeah.

...So anyway. Cool.

ZTC
03-06-2006, 01:17 PM
weird, very weird

Watching it made me chuckle a bit.
Nice find.

erm2003
03-24-2006, 07:10 AM
OK, a little follow up to this thread:

'The Simpsons' to Show Live-Action Opening (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060324/ap_en_tv/tv_simpsons)

How odd. Any guess on if it will be the same thing?

EDIT: YES! I was right!