PDA

View Full Version : "Hatch" tiles for Metroid quest

Nimono
03-03-2006, 06:42 PM
I've tried making my own Blue, Green, Red, and Yellow Hatches for the Metroid quest I'm working on. It's going okay, except for one thing: The tiles for the east and west hatches are too small. I've tried increasing the size of the corner parts, but doing so makes the hatch look terrible. Can anyone help me make these? (Oh, and a simple picture of the tile editor with the corner pieces will do. I'm using the Metroid tileset called "Metroid Prime Tiles" that I got from purezc.)

Blackdrake1
04-08-2006, 04:04 PM
Hello east and west have big ones as well. I'm sure of it.

Rakki
04-10-2006, 02:24 PM
Hello east and west have big ones as well. I'm sure of it.
In Metroid they do. In Zelda Classic, 3-4 tile doors would take up like, a third of the screen. =/

Since this topic has been revived, if you're still having problems with these doors, pikaguy, could you post a screenshot so we can see what, if anything, looks wrong about the east/west doors?

Nimono
04-10-2006, 04:12 PM
In Metroid they do. In Zelda Classic, 3-4 tile doors would take up like, a third of the screen. =/

Since this topic has been revived, if you're still having problems with these doors, pikaguy, could you post a screenshot so we can see what, if anything, looks wrong about the east/west doors?
I would, but I'm saving the quest for a more stable release of 2.11 (one that I can play all the quests I've downloaded SAFELY).