PDA

View Full Version : 16-bit color support....

Nachtmusique
03-02-2006, 10:43 PM
what does this mean? Does this mean that Zelda Classic is now capable of SNES graphics rather than being limited to NES?

Nimono
03-02-2006, 10:57 PM
what does this mean? Does this mean that Zelda Classic is now capable of SNES graphics rather than being limited to NES?
When 2.11 comes, I think so.

Nachtmusique
03-02-2006, 11:55 PM
wonderful...bye the bye....I'm new around here and am very interested in the customability of ZC. Where can I find introductory information about how to use it? I found a few tutorials, but they do not explain the basics....they all started from a somewhat intermediate level. Thanks!

J.Ross
www.artistopia.com/dayspring
www.crimsonage.com

Nimono
03-03-2006, 12:00 AM
wonderful...bye the bye....I'm new around here and am very interested in the customability of ZC. Where can I find introductory information about how to use it? I found a few tutorials, but they do not explain the basics....they all started from a somewhat intermediate level. Thanks!

J.Ross
www.artistopia.com/dayspring
www.crimsonage.com
For the basic stuff, read the readme that comes with it. That'll explain what wach stuff does. Just be careful. It doesn't tell you how to draw your own tiles and stuff. You can do that yourself...

Rakki
03-03-2006, 02:47 AM
Yes, each tile is capable of using 16 colors like the SNES does. ZC version 2.11 will be more advanced in colors, though, because it will be able to use 256 different colors for any given tile. Meaning you could have a different color for every single pixel in a tile. :D