PDA

View Full Version : Holon Village has vanished!

Sylph
03-02-2006, 06:15 PM
Well, I was scrolling the web for some Horon Village MIDIs from LoZ:OoS, but I can't find them anywhere! I just find a wintery version that's too simple and a fall version incomplete...
Does anyone know where I can get a decent Holon Village MIDI? If possible, a remix so that it sound more... GBA-like. :P

EDIT: Mis-typed Horon in the title :P Sorry about that.

Nimono
03-02-2006, 06:16 PM
well, I was scrolling the web for some Holon Village MIDIs, but I can't find them anywhere! I just find a wintery version that's too simple and a fall version incomplete...
Does anyone know where I can get a decent Holon Village MIDI? If possible, a remix so that it sound more... GBA-like. :P
You mean HORON Villiage? You can find some at Vgmusic.com, but it's not all that great.

Sylph
03-02-2006, 06:18 PM
Yes, sorry. I mis-typed. Already tried VGMusic but, as you said, they're not very good. Tried different MIDI sites and Legend of Zelda sites, but I had no success...

Nimono
03-02-2006, 07:18 PM
Yes, sorry. I mis-typed. Already tried VGMusic but, as you said, they're not very good. Tried different MIDI sites and Legend of Zelda sites, but I had no success...
It's okay. By the way, if you look at the name of the music URl, it's misspelled there, too.

Sylph
03-03-2006, 05:44 PM
Thanks. I just ford a .GBS file with all of the OoS musics... but how do I... extract or convert (I dunno which) from the GBS into MIDIs? >.<

Now I'm looking or for the extracter/converter of GBS to MIDIs, or for an individual MIDI file of Horon Village... can anyone help...?

Phazite
03-10-2006, 03:05 AM
You can't convert other files into midis.
VGmusic FAQ (http://www.vgmusic.com/faq/faq-misc.shtml#A)

If you want, I can try to make a better Horon Village midi since I also sequence midis.

possesed-naru
03-16-2006, 03:27 AM
Do you still need it because I have Horon villiage midi..

Sylph
03-20-2006, 04:05 AM
If possible :)
I composed mine but it's not so great :p

Thanks in advance.

Phazite
03-27-2006, 01:27 AM
If possible :)
I composed mine but it's not so great :p

Thanks in advance.

Um, were you answering my question? (I think so)
Ok I'll try to make a midi of it then.