PDA

View Full Version : PA 1st Mission help

JimHenso
03-02-2006, 01:13 PM
I started Playing PA (placebo android) 1st Mission. So far it is has been a good quest. I have gotten to the 5th level, but I am unable to find the white sword. I was wondering if anyone remembers where it is located. Please help. Thanks all!

Love For Fire
03-02-2006, 02:25 PM
I think it's somewhere near Level 1, or 2. You need the ladder, and theres a walk through mountain leading to the cave with the White Sword. I really liked this game, but there's no one around to help people in it so I got stuck after Level 6.

JimHenso
03-02-2006, 03:41 PM
Hmm...are you sure you're thinking of the right quest? I am only curious because the screen shots you have posted are from a completely different quest. It would make sense that the ladder is needed, since I got that in level 2 and the screen shots posted for the quest show that link has the white sword in level 3. I have had no luck finding a walkthough moutain, though. :(

Love For Fire
03-02-2006, 06:32 PM
The screenshots are my signature... those are from my quest. Near the northern exit of Level 1, there is somewhere you needed a ladder to get to, then a wall of green mountains to the south of it. Walk across to the little island and then south through the mountain.

JimHenso
03-02-2006, 10:30 PM
Right on the money. Thanks for the directions!

JimHenso
03-03-2006, 10:31 AM
Now I am stuck in level 5. I've gotten through the first section, of the level and made it out the alternate entrance, but I am lost after that. I found an arrow in the sand that led to a tree that looks like it should have an entrance to it but I can't open it. I also took the raft to another entrance that opens up after I kill all the monsters, but I only found the book in that part of the level. I'm sure I'm missing something. Is the want or the flute somewhere that I've missed? Thanks for all the help. I hate getting stuck in a quest.

Love For Fire
03-03-2006, 01:49 PM
I don't remember Level 5 that well, but I do know there are a lot of bombable/walk though walls to rooms not on the map. There are multiple dungeon entrances as well. You will need to find the flute because I think the boss was a Digdogger. Search every room carefully and check every wall.

JimHenso
03-06-2006, 12:10 PM
Ok, now I really feel silly. I got through level 5 and got the wand and the whistle (thanks for all the advice on that). Now I am trying to get the bow and arrows to advance in level 6. I got the bow, and I was told to find the arrows on a skull island that I have found on the map, but I am unable to find a way to get to it. I bouce around on the raft to different islands, but I haven't found the raft port that takes me to the island. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Love For Fire
03-06-2006, 11:56 PM
Couldn't help ya with that unless I played it again, which i probably will after I beat Molka.

JimHenso
03-08-2006, 02:37 PM
Good news. I was able to find the arrow, and beat level 6. I am now in level 7 and have the hookshot but not the flippers. The flippers are giving me trouble. Anyway, let me know if you play it again and get stuck in level 6.