PDA

View Full Version : zelda 3 light world: complete map found here.

Nicholas Steel
03-01-2006, 11:07 PM
http://web.aanet.com.au/Student_WebZone/Games/Images/Zelda_3_-_Light_World.png

it was made by lazz and he gave me permission to host the image and to allow zeldaclassic people access to it.

it is roughly 1.36mb and is *.png format.

firefly
03-02-2006, 12:00 AM
That @#%&$% image crashed my computer! :mad2:

Nicholas Steel
03-02-2006, 12:47 AM
works fine for me.. try viewing it in your web browser or saving it to your hdd and opening with mspaint.

VI3T_DR@GON
03-02-2006, 03:52 PM
Did he make it? Or is it just a screenshot? I have that, and the DarkWorld, as well as all of the dungeons.

Lazz
03-02-2006, 09:15 PM
I pieced it together with VRAM screenshots from .ZST files as I went around the overworld. It was tedious and annoying, but I didn't have a job at the time, so I had to do something. The hard part was making sure everything lined up with different frames of animation, scrolling foregrounds, backgrounds, and what have you. Then I found out that this had been done already. So I went on to the Final Fantasy III/VI World of Balance.

http://home.neb.rr.com/lazz/ff6wob.PNG - 1.09 MBytes - 4096x4096
Images this big like to crash older browsers.

Nicholas Steel
03-03-2006, 11:18 PM
UPDATE: Lazz was able to reduce the file size without quality loss... so redownload it if you want.

size = 1.36mb approx

Nicholas Steel
03-07-2006, 10:44 PM
if anyone wants i can edit it to show roughly where the screen scrolls.

meaning when you walk to the edge the screen scrolls... so if someone wanted i can add some lines to show where this occurs.

Rakki
03-07-2006, 11:46 PM
If you do, maybe you should just put a single line of space between the screens, so that not even a pixel of the graphics end up getting cut off. You know, rather than just drawing lines on top of the graphic to show the edges of the screens.

Nicholas Steel
03-07-2006, 11:53 PM
but if both images are availible then theres no need.. i may take it into consideration tho... but ill stick with fairly thin white lines via mspaint.

firefly
03-11-2006, 01:19 PM
My old computer crashes very frecuently, it has Win98 and a very old browser, I can't enter secure sites, such as yahoo, it does not support the full WSYSWG editor (or whatever is called), big images and videos commonly crash it, I have to log twice to enter AGN, even if I check Remember Me, 50% probability of failure while editing posts, can't read certain letters, such as Questwizard signature, if I hit refresh button it logs me out and takes me to armageddongames.net, it's a very slow laptop and it has a very slow Internet connection, knowing the fact that I have a 512Kbps wireless connection.