PDA

View Full Version : Boss Marker

Nimono
02-28-2006, 11:31 AM
Does this currently have any use? If so, what's it for?

ShadowTiger
02-28-2006, 11:43 AM
Nobody really does. :p It's in Sprite/Misc form, so I can't quite imagine it going on a map, ... but it probably will.

Just wait and see. It does nothing right now. Just have patience, and eventually it'll reveal itself.

Nimono
02-28-2006, 11:45 AM
Nobody really does. :p It's in Sprite/Misc form, so I can't quite imagine it going on a map, ... but it probably will.

Just wait and see. It does nothing right now. Just have patience, and eventually it'll reveal itself.
Then that's what I'll do. I hope they let us use the initial delay feature in Weapons/Misc. soon. That way, I can make a boss marker that will move its mouth up and down, but when the mouth goes down, it quickly goes back up. Only initial delay will make that work....

ShadowTiger
02-28-2006, 12:03 PM
.. O.o' .. Why, what do you think the Boss Marker sprite is for? :p (And who said it was a sprite? Maybe it's like the Selection item, or the Triforce frames for all we know. ... Like the BS-Subscreen "Vine" item.)

Nimono
02-28-2006, 12:08 PM
.. O.o' .. Why, what do you think the Boss Marker sprite is for? :p (And who said it was a sprite? Maybe it's like the Selection item, or the Triforce frames for all we know. ... Like the BS-Subscreen "Vine" item.)
That's simple (and I think you know, judging by the tongue-sticking-out smiley face thing): To mark the room the boss is in on a later version. And what do you mean, "BS-Subscreen "Vine" item"? I've never heard of that!