PDA

View Full Version : I'm new here...

Binx
02-27-2006, 06:10 PM
As the title says, I'm new to these forums, but not to ZC, I started using it at ver. 1.90. I nver did submit a quest, because I always got sidetracked and didnt finish it, but I intend to, this time...I have two on tap for right now, An Ocarina of Time remake(as close as I can get it, but I'm still having a hard time with the time warp between young and adult worlds, as I can't seem to figure out how to do both the spiritual stones and the medallions...) and the other one, i'll just make it up as I go along... anyways, that's me... what about you?

Nimono
02-27-2006, 06:30 PM
As the title says, I'm new to these forums, but not to ZC, I started using it at ver. 1.90. I nver did submit a quest, because I always got sidetracked and didnt finish it, but I intend to, this time...I have two on tap for right now, An Ocarina of Time remake(as close as I can get it, but I'm still having a hard time with the time warp between young and adult worlds, as I can't seem to figure out how to do both the spiritual stones and the medallions...) and the other one, i'll just make it up as I go along... anyways, that's me... what about you?
Okay, before I mention anything else, you CANNOT make both the Spiritual Stones and the Medallions currently. Just wait.

As for anything else, I'm a big Mario, Pokemon, Sonic, and Zelda fan. I'm constantly making up new ideas, whether I want to or not. And I'm not too good at hand-drawing tiles. There, that's all I'm telling you here.

Binx
02-27-2006, 06:34 PM
well what about linking two quests? like the first and second quests, for example...

Nimono
02-27-2006, 06:45 PM
well what about linking two quests? like the first and second quests, for example...
I have yet to figure that out. When I do, I'll implement it in my OoS and OoA remakes. Also, if you want me to tell you more about myself, email me. Although... Why would you want to know about other people?

Binx
02-27-2006, 06:53 PM
I have yet to figure that out. When I do, I'll implement it in my OoS and OoA remakes. Also, if you want me to tell you more about myself, email me. Although... Why would you want to know about other people?
well, it's nice to talk topeople and meet new people...

Nimono
02-27-2006, 06:57 PM
well, it's nice to talk topeople and meet new people...
Good point, but these forums aren't for that. Just click the first link at the top of the page that doesn't have to do with ZC. You'll find the very first forum, where you can talk about ANYTHING.

Binx
02-27-2006, 07:10 PM
well, duh, i only meant for people to talk about their involvement w/ zc on this thread...

firefly
02-27-2006, 07:22 PM
Good point, but these forums aren't for that. Just click the first link at the top of the page that doesn't have to do with ZC. You'll find the very first forum, where you can talk about ANYTHING.

You should make a new thread on there. :D
I'm not new to ZC, I started using it at V1.00, or V1.84, I don't know, I've made 2 quests which I never released and I'm currently doing a group quest, but I don't know how is the quest going...