PDA

View Full Version : Doors and Caves

Phazite
02-26-2006, 09:15 PM
Can door sets be used with cave dmaps? I'm making a cave that has locked doors and shutters, but if I have to do this like a freeform dungeon then I'll have to change a lot of combos and door combo sets. I also wont be abled to have more than one locked door on a screen and open one without opening the other. I need it to be a cave Dmap so I can have more freedom with triggers.

Nimono
02-26-2006, 10:46 PM
Can door sets be used with cave dmaps? I'm making a cave that has locked doors and shutters, but if I have to do this like a freeform dungeon then I'll have to change a lot of combos and door combo sets. I also wont be abled to have more than one locked door on a screen and open one without opening the other. I need it to be a cave Dmap so I can have more freedom with triggers.
Well, I don't think Locked doors (normal and boss) and Shutters work on Cave Dmaps. They'll open EVEN IF YOU PUT ENEMIES IN THE ROOMS.

Phazite
02-26-2006, 10:52 PM
I know, but that's the problem.:shakeno: I need a cave Dmap so I can do a few things, but then I have to redo a lot of combos and door sets. I guess I'll just have to keep doing that.