PDA

View Full Version : Is there actual documentation for everything that was added from 2.10 to 2.11b6?

punkonjunk1024
02-26-2006, 03:14 PM
I know just a few posts down theres that thread, whats new since v2.10, but is there more complete documentation anywhere?
And slightly related, whats this 8way movement thing I saw mention of? do we have diagnal movement?

ShadowTiger
02-26-2006, 03:23 PM
Diagonal movement can be selected by going to Quest-->Graphics-->Sprites-->Link (I think.) then selecting Z3 Movement, .. I believe.

As for documentation, I guess we can compile that when we get a more complete version, and people start asking questions. With each new question we recieve, that's one new questions we can put down on paper and answer for everyone.

Orion
02-26-2006, 05:11 PM
I wold hope we don't need to wait for a complete version to know everything that's been added. How are people who just jumped into it supposed to know what to test? It really would be helpful if there was a list of things that have been added or changed, and what they do.

ShadowTiger
02-26-2006, 05:39 PM
Specifically, new hotkeys. For example, I have recently discovered that Shift+B has an effect similar to just pressing "B" in the ZQuest screen, but I'd never known that. > >.' Then there's that surprising omission of anyone mentioning the Tiered Secrets ability until IDK stumbled across it accidentally.

jman2050
02-26-2006, 07:06 PM
I'm lazy, so I have trouble coming up with documentation for every new addition. DN doesn't really have this problem fortunately, it's usually me. I'll try beter to be more informative about new features.