PDA

View Full Version : Oh noes, my computer crashed! I have a few questions.

alfinchkid
02-24-2006, 12:38 PM
My computer crashed. I ran a system restore. A few other programs DL's from the internet are still on it, so I was wondering, is Zelda Classic still on?

And if it's not, are the files in the ZC2.10 folder still on?

And if not, can I re-download it to a REALLY big jump drive?

Nimono
02-24-2006, 12:47 PM
Woah. I don't know about this, since I've never seen a computer crash before. If you REALLY want to know, check your hard drive. That always works. But then again, I'm sure you were so preoccupied with the fact that your computer crashed that you didn't think of that.

chiisaiko
02-25-2006, 02:02 PM
Well, I don't know much about computers, but I do know what happened when my computer crash:

Yes, all the information is still there...can it be accessed? I don't know...somebody who knows more about computers could do it...

Folders in your file? If you can't access the origonal files, then you won't be able to access anything that was in the folders...

And YES, ZQ fits comfortably on a USB device. Mine is on a 512MB devise, along with another program calle "StepMania" and the devise is filled only half-way...and Stepmania takes up a lot more space because you have to have MP3s to use that program, and they take up much space.

So you could probably have ZQ, if it's by itself on a 216MB USB devise and it would run with ease. ^_^

firefly
02-25-2006, 02:24 PM
I only know about game crashes, but...
If you ran a System Restore, I don't know.
I'm using a 512 MB USB Device and ZC runs perfectly, I'm sure that ZC can work even on a 128 MB USB Device.

alfinchkid
02-25-2006, 03:04 PM
Mine's 256 MB. Would it still work (and by that, I mean to move it from compy to compy)?