PDA

View Full Version : Strange dream. (just -had- to say something)

algam86
02-22-2006, 07:59 PM
Heh, I had my weirdest dream ever a couple of nights ago...

First, it was like I was setting up my characters from the original Final Fantasy...There was a Fighter, a Black Mage, a White Mage, and a Monk. Except I had a bunch of weird weapons, like 'Attack Umbrella' that raised their Speed by 30 (the menu looked more like FFVI's), and guns.:D

When I got out of there, I got in a fight with a Malboro and an Ochu. The thing is, I now had three Tales of Symphonia characters, though I don't remember which ones...I'm pretty sure Zelos was on there. It was turn-based, and they still had the weapons I gave them. Oddly, it skipped to the end of the battle, where everybody was beaten up and apparently had gotten hit by 'Bad Breath'. Zelos got a level.

Then, on the 3-D field, I was playing with X from Command Mission (:confused:)...There were a couple of Einhammers, a couple of robots that looked like a fusion of an Einhammer and Auto from MM7... With each pair of robots was an evil pink Bomberman...One was in these robot legs, and one was just there like a ninja. By the way, all of this was happening at my church.

...And then I woke up to discover I missed the bus. Weird...Just though I'd let somebody know.

Aegix Drakan
02-23-2006, 10:20 AM
wow

that is odd. but I've had odder dreams. Also, I seem to dream about vidoe games more often then I used to.
Take the night before last, for example. I dreamed I was Shadow the hedgehog, and I was fighting a living skyscraper.

<.<

>.>

Yeah, I know what you're all thinking. I play too much video games.

Verman
02-23-2006, 10:33 AM
thats awsome... :D

You guys are hilarious...

Last dream I had was of Christina Aguilera completly naked humping Kelly clarksons face while moaning...

It was an interesting dream, I am trying to figure out the meaning.

moocow
02-23-2006, 11:14 AM
Most of my dreams are about sex and I have no idea why.

Aegix Drakan
02-23-2006, 11:46 AM
(reads above posts)

:scared:

ShadowTiger
02-23-2006, 12:04 PM
Most of my dreams are about moocow and Verman having sex.

I have no idea why.

... [J/K] ...

Yeah. Most of my dreams are about apocalyptic events, or otherwise just plain dire scenarios. I theorize that I'm so "Nice" because I keep all of my total bitchiness reserved for my dreams. ... ... What an utterly fawked up theory.

ZTC
02-23-2006, 12:05 PM
I can't remember the last time I had an "interesting" dream; though, I remember a few times that I was floating and flying....

Verman
02-23-2006, 12:08 PM
Yes... well its so annoying to wake up wih an erection... Its hard to fall back asleep...

more embaressing is when you wake up and your masturbating and you don't know why... then you think wow, what the fuck am i doing? and your girlfriend starts laughing at you and tells everyone.

moocow
02-23-2006, 12:10 PM
Most of my dreams are about moocow and Verman having sex.

I have no idea why.

Is it good sex?

biggiy05
02-23-2006, 12:20 PM
Yes... well its so annoying to wake up wih an erection... Its hard to fall back asleep...

more embaressing is when you wake up and your masturbating and you don't know why... then you think wow, what the fuck am i doing? and your girlfriend starts laughing at you and tells everyone.

That is a new one. Glad I haven't woken up doing that yet.

Verman
02-23-2006, 03:50 PM
Oh it will happen! but in the end its hilarious and gives you an excuse to do it whenever you want.... Now I hear the stop it your not sleeping whine...

And of course its good moocow! I typed a cheat code in!

Yoshiman
02-23-2006, 04:17 PM
I've had a dream where Ronald McDonald was dressed up as a gangster, drove up to me in a convertible, and stole my french fries. Where the hell that came from, I'm still trying to figure out. O_o

Aegix Drakan
02-23-2006, 05:51 PM
:rofl:

have you been to a Mcdonalds lately? or do you just find yourself hating their food, or advertisements, for that matter?

ShadowTiger
02-25-2006, 11:09 PM
And of course its good moocow! I typed a cheat code in!... ... How the fuck do you know what goes on in my dreams? GTFO MY HEAD! >:-[ ... ...

lols.

I've had a dream where Ronald McDonald was dressed up as a gangster, drove up to me in a convertible, and stole my french fries. Where the hell that came from, I'm still trying to figure out. O_oHe steals stuff from me too, only he's not dressed up as anything in particular. Whenever I see him in my dreams, my wallet is gone. It's automatic. Just before he shows up, I check for my wallet. It's there. Then I see him coming around the corner, crossing the street, and my wallet is suddenly stuck in his hair. A definite "WTF" moment.

more embaressing is when you wake up and your masturbating and you don't know why... then you think wow, what the fuck am i doing?I was going to say something here, but decided against it. It was something along the lines of an agreement too. :p XD

moocow
02-26-2006, 10:21 AM
I woke up hugging my vibrator once.

I wonder what I was dreaming about.

punkonjunk1024
02-26-2006, 10:29 AM
OK, so like... I was playing kingdom hearts chain of memories through for like a 12th time and stuff, right?
So uh... I fell asleep playing it. My lady at the time called me, and I answered the phone. CATCH - I wasn't awake yet.
She suddenly became immersed in my dream about KHCoM... I started screaming, loudly, harshly at her for not playing right, for not using cards right, "YOU CANT FUCKING DO THAT YOU STUPID BITCH" Ect... it went on for about 10 minutes until I woke up and was just like "Uh, how was your day?... uh..." And she started laughing. I was completely annaware any of it had happened, she had to explain it to me. She recorded about the second half of it, and it was wierd.

That was pretty much the sweetest dream ever.

Skulkraken
02-28-2006, 06:24 AM
I frequently have dreams related to video games. I've dreamt up stuff for Metroid, Castlevania, Advance Wars, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Mario. Sometimes, they're in 2D, sometimes they're in 3D.
-----------

The coolest VG dream I can remember is one that was vaguely like a cross between Final Fantasy and X-Com in terms of theme. It started with me in a transport ship with a squad of bounty hunters. We were on our way to a planet that was in the midst of an invasion by Sectoids. The ship got hit by flak while descending, so we had to bail out. I got separated from my squad while parachuting out of the burning wreck. I ended up meeting up with a ragtag band of humans who had been stranded on the planet earlier. I decided to go search out the rest of my team, and the others joined in.

We made our way to a city, where I discovered something: most of the planet's buildings were HUGE. The reason was apparent in the subsequent battle against the city's Sectoid force: it was a dragon city. Apart from the fact that the civilians in the battle were psionically enslaved dragonfolk, it played out like a standard X-Com battle.

The battle shifted indoors, where it turned into a 1st/3rd person shooter. Three party members participated: a big, hulking guy carrying a rocket launcher, a hot girl with a shotgun, and me dual-wielding pistols. We fragged the remaining Sectoids and their robot drones, and everyone rested up. I got into a chat with the girl with the shotgun. I don't remember what I said, but it must have been good since she started laughing and smiling at me. The dream ended when another girl walked up to talk to me, and she fired off a warning shot to ward her off.

--
There was also the time I dreamt I was Piro from Megatokyo.

moocow
02-28-2006, 09:59 AM
If you dream about video games more than once a week, that means you should probably leave the house or something.

The only time I ever dreamt about a video game was when I was playing Harvest Moon 64 for like, 8-10 hours a day (thats a lot for me) for around 2 weeks (until my boyfriend at the time took the game away :()

punkonjunk1024
02-28-2006, 11:09 AM
The only time I ever dreamt about a video game was when I was playing Harvest Moon 64 for like, 8-10 hours a day (thats a lot for me) for around 2 weeks (until my boyfriend at the time took the game away :()

Thats when you stop putting out.
An Ex of mine was all like NO VIDEOGAMES FOR YOU and I was all like eat my ass.

phattonez
02-28-2006, 10:35 PM
Listen to all these cool dreams. My dreams suck, all I do is read emails from friends that don't really exist, and sometimes I'm at school doing stuff, just normal everyday stuff. Sometimes I think it really happened though and don't reallize that it's a dream.

punkonjunk1024
03-01-2006, 12:05 AM
Boring dreams usually means you aren't very stressed out.
I wouldn't complain too much, phatty. :)

ONeilcool
03-01-2006, 12:41 AM
Ok i need to tell you guys about my most random dream. This is a real dream I had it when I was like 5. Amazingly, it has nothing to do with videogames

It starts with me standing in the middle of a giant field. Standing about 10 yards(thats a rough estimate, you cant really tell in dreams) infront of me stands a giant Strawberry. Yes you heard me a giant strawberry. This was no ordinary strawberry. No only was it giant, it had a full face, so it was living giant strawberry. It wasnt THAT big I'll say only 10 feet, but for a strawberry its giant. Ok now this is where it gets super weird. Standing next to the giant strawberry was goofy. Ok so lets review. Its a Giant strawberry , goofy, and me standing in the middle of a field. Then goofy whispers something into the strawberrys ear. I couldnt really see its ear, but I imagined it had one. After goofy was finished Whispering the strawberry charged me. I was scared so I turn and ran. I didn't get very far because it was a fast giant living strawberry. As I looked back, It overcame me, and ate me. Yes, I got aten by a giant strawberry...

END

I have trouble knowing what that dream means

To this day, I still am wondering what goofy whispered in the strawberrys ear

ZomfgIts0rzlolo
03-01-2006, 12:43 AM
harvest moon 64 was fucking addicting.

anyway, most of my dreams are either about sex or completely random crap.

SeirraMist
03-01-2006, 12:48 AM
I have really cool dreams... I have no idea what they mean half the time, but I wake up 3/4 of the time thinking about how cool that dream was, than 1 hour later, when I try to remeber what it was, I can remeber the foggiest thing...

Only part of my dreams I can remeber was me and 2 of my friends, one of which bieng the girl I had a crush on, and we were like skipping down a sidewalk, and all of a sudden I was like climbing thin air, and staying up there... than I cant remeber why but I calmly came back to the ground, still running, so I look up and see a tree in the distance, and keep running, again running kinda in place up a invisible staircase until next thing I know Im actually above the tree flying over it... Whats really akward about this dream was that I felt completly in control of my body... It was great though... and in the middle of a class (English?) when thinking about it, I relized that that must be what its like to fly like in the animes... or at least how it feels for the person flying. I only remeber it because Ive done t his in different dreams at random moments in it... Wether it means anything about me I dont really care, its a pleasent dream.

I dont recall ever having dreams about video games though... I suppose I should add another +4 hours onto my VG time...

Aegix Drakan
03-01-2006, 10:47 AM
bah, most of my dreams are of random stuff that I can't remember later, but once in a while, I have a kickass VG dream.

And then, every few months, I have a dream which involves death, destruction, and more death. And I'm usually one of the victims

And that's how I met my Nemesis. A Witch named Morgana. She's involved in 90% of the death dreams i have. In one, she somehow made me look like her (and I'm a guy, so yeah it's F-ing weird) and I woke up about half a second before the "judges" would have killed me. no, literally, half a freaking second. Scariest dream ever.

At least, I've managed to escape her a few times, but mostly, I'm saved by a lucky wake up call.

Brasel
03-02-2006, 09:36 AM
If you dream about video games more than once a week, that means you should probably leave the house or something.

Agreed. Just wait til you guys have jobs. Real jobs. When you start dreaming about work, it sucks. You're working your ass off in your dream until you realize its just a dream, then you're like, fuck it. Then people start getting on your ass about being lazy and you tell them, hey, its my dream, its my off time, I don't have to work.

Yeah, I've done that at least three times a week for the past three or four years.

moocow
03-02-2006, 02:40 PM
I dream about work all the time, omg. The other night I had a dream that the service writer took my office key for something, and then when I came into work the next day I asked for my key back and he had NO IDEA what I was talking about, lol.

koopa
03-02-2006, 02:54 PM
I on one occasion dreamt about school and doing boring french excercises, but then realized it was a dream. From then on, it was really funny. I managed to get in control of my dream and did things that I'd never do in real life, especially not at school.

Brasel
03-02-2006, 06:31 PM
I on one occasion dreamt about school and doing boring french excercises, but then realized it was a dream. From then on, it was really funny. I managed to get in control of my dream and did things that I'd never do in real life, especially not at school.

One time I did something like that, but I really was in the class I was dreaming about. That happened quite often, really. I was a bum in high school.

algam86
03-02-2006, 10:20 PM
Ugh. I almost forgot about a really weird one.

I was...here. I dreamt I posted a 'The Avatar Above You' response in the 'The Signature Above You' thread. I remember that a few minutes afterward, everybody negative repped me, and every one was a flame. Next, I posted complaining about why my rep dropped so much from a simple mistake, and it happened again, and I was threatened with a ban. P.S. The red box said, "(insert name here) is loathed by all". So I posted again, and got kicked off.

Really friggin' weird. I woke up and ran to my computer and checked everything. I'd never been more relieved in my life to be here.

zoraking
03-02-2006, 11:58 PM
I always have those "naked at school" dreams. It's weird cause I'm all clothed and then someone starts laughing and I look down and I'm nekked!

I also have alot of murder dreams. I've probably killed at least 50 people in my dreams. I'm ruthless, my murderous ways are quite creative.

Aegix Drakan
03-03-2006, 11:37 AM
The red box said, "(insert name here) is loathed by all". So I posted again, and got kicked off.

XD Don't worry algam! nobody here hates you!

likesallusions
03-03-2006, 08:05 PM
One dream I had I was Prince Rion from the quest I'm gonna finish...eventually...and there was a bunch of angry villagers surrounding me probably about to kill me. Aparently my parents had taxed them too much(?) and so once I assured them I'd pay them back they liked me. I walked off to my little brother and a friend to the side, and some woman in white walks up to me and starts talking to me. I have no idear what she's sayin', but then I see some guy walking up to me. I walk to him, and as I notice him drawing is sword(really long sword) I don't have enough time to draw mine, so I just grab it in mid swing down towards my head(my hands didn't bleed, whew). The point's infront of my neck so he shoves it through. It felt weird, no pain though. As I fall backward my bro & friend's freakin' out and everythin's fuzzy then black and I'm floating away from my body and my bro's dead now and friend's unconcious. Then the white lady says she'll fix everything and it for some reason clicks as "witch" and then the dream starts over and I'm in the middle of the crowd totally confused and this post is way too long. SORRY!!! you>:whap: <me

Dogchew9
03-03-2006, 10:14 PM
Everyone at school hates me, so I had this dream where I had a huge backpack, and the girl I had a crush on would pick different guns out of my backpack and just hand them to me, and every time I killed someone, I would throw the gun down and take another and keep shooting. Weird, I know.

Aegix Drakan
03-03-2006, 10:24 PM
Then the white lady says she'll fix everything and it for some reason clicks as "witch"

OH NO!:scared:

My worst nighmtmare is invading you dreams too! If you see that witch again, and she's who I think she is, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! Or at the very least, Don't call her an F-ing b####. That's when she began trying to kill me. :(

likesallusions
03-04-2006, 02:05 PM
*Stiffles lauphter* I'm sorry, it struck me as funny. Please describe that lady in your dream. X)
(I don't know why it clicked as "witch", but I'm not lying!) Whap me again if you are annoyed by my presence.

Grasshopper
03-04-2006, 02:36 PM
Does anyone dream that they can't sleep? Or dream they are really tired, but don't have time to lay down, or can't lay down...

Those dreams are exhausting, no pun intended. Usually the worst night sleeps I have are with those dreams. I sleep but never get any rest, because I'm dreaming that I can't get rest. Its terrible.

Then I have the dreams where I do ordinary things. When I wake up, I make my bed and stumble into the kitchen for a bowl of cereal, then I wake up, and make my bed and stumble into the kitchen for a bowl of cereal...

likesallusions
03-04-2006, 02:48 PM
I did that once. That was so annoying. After I got up for the second (or third, I can't remember) time I had to go to school. Good old school. :P

Aegix Drakan
03-05-2006, 04:46 PM
OK, likeallusions, if you really want to know about this witch, and why I detest her see my post in THIS THREAD (http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=90331)

likesallusions
03-07-2006, 04:56 PM
A witch named Morgana is behind it all. Thing is, she looks really innocent (white dress, blonde, and quite good looking), but she constantly kils innocents so she can steal their life.

o_O :scared: That's her...I don't know her name but that's the witch! No lie! Except...she kinda tries to save me and my friends after what's-his-name-killer-dude leaves the scene. If I see her again and she tries to kill me, I'll let you know. ^.^ Freaky...

algam86
03-07-2006, 05:02 PM
:odd: Huh...That's creepy. Aegix's witch is invading other people's dreams? Anybody else getting a feeling this is more than just a dream?

...I'm crazy, so I think like that a lot.

Sir_Johnamus
03-07-2006, 05:52 PM
I'm crazy too, by what you say.

Aegix Drakan
03-08-2006, 10:43 AM
:odd: Huh...That's creepy. Aegix's witch is invading other people's dreams? Anybody else getting a feeling this is more than just a dream?

:scared: I sure hope that's not true!

I'm crazy, so I think like that a lot.

lol. you're not crazy algam! you're able to broaden your mind to other possibilities.

Oh, and Likeallusions, I think you're safe for the moment. Just...watch yourself, ok? And don't give her a reason to kill you.

see, in my first dream, she was super nice to me, but then I saw her kill someone (I was spying on her). Then I confronted her about it, and I let out a long stream of rude words. this pissed her off and she told me she'd be right, back, she wanted to prepare my punishment. I ran off and hitched a ride in a van. Then, we went into a pitch black tunnel, the car stopped ( :scared: ), the door opened, and someone grabbed me. I felt like an ice ball had fallen into my stomach, and I woke up. that was about 5 years ago.

Let's just hope that this is just my problem...it probably is anyway!

likesallusions
03-08-2006, 05:32 PM
You're not crazy algam86. I think like that too, and I'm not crazy *twitch twitch*.:):tongue: Off the white witch subject (she was nice to me too, I'll try not to tick her off:shakeno: ), isn't it fun when you're dreaming when you're only half asleep, so something in the real world is influencing your dream? Like once I was half asleep and Small Town was on the radio. The music was the only thing that made it through the dream, and it was like a little music video of the Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages/Seasons games was going through my head. It was funny.

Aegix Drakan
03-09-2006, 10:25 AM
A few times (last night too), I dreamt I was a ghost. very cool. being able to posess stuff is fun. Heck, onceI posessed an ally so I could get her out of danger. It also makes you the perfect spy, no one can see you, or hurt you, and you can take over stuff. the only problem is getting your friends and family to believe that you are a ghost. it's hard to believe something you can't see!

It's just so freaking cool!