PDA

View Full Version : Changing Link's Sprites

Nimono
02-21-2006, 06:42 PM
Okay, I have a question:
If I use the Rings to change the sprites that Link uses, will the changes be permanent? Also, from which tile do I start on with the chaging of sprites? Do I start with the heart thing or the sprite where link is using a spell? I'd like to know this so I may use it in my quest.

firefly
02-21-2006, 06:48 PM
???, I think that rings only change the color of Link's clothes, the changes will be permanent.
Only shields can change Link's sprites, but I know that you don't want to use shields...

*b*
02-21-2006, 06:49 PM
you start with the first frame of Link where he is walking to the side. as for the ring, it should work, however you should keep in mind that attacking (slash, stab, hammer, cast), swimming, walking up, and holding items aren't affected by the Link Tile Modifiers, even with the rule checked

Nimono
02-21-2006, 06:49 PM
Actually, I was told that the number in the Link Tile Modification box (when editing an item) will make the number of the tiles Link uses increase/decrease by the number put in said box (decrease is -). I also counted tiles, and I found out that I start counting after the first tile for Link walking with a Small Shield.

Nimono
02-21-2006, 06:50 PM
you start with the first frame of Link where he is walking to the side. as for the ring, it should work, however you should keep in mind that attacking (slash, stab, hammer, cast), swimming, walking up, and holding items aren't affected by the Link Tile Modifiers, even with the rule checked
Oh boy. That'll mess up my plan.