PDA

View Full Version : Favorite beer?

Ich
02-20-2006, 05:42 PM
The title says it all. If you find beer to be disgusting, you can say that as well, and talk about your fondness for Tequila. Please, go into detail.

Favorite Pilsner: Rothaus Tannenzäpfle
Favorite Weizen: Erdinger Kristall or Paulaner Hefe-
Favorite Doppelbock: Andechser Doppelbock (not for the faint of heart).

If you are also morally opposed to drinking, talk about your favorite kind of marijuana.

Jigglysaint
02-20-2006, 06:36 PM
I like root beer. Barq's is pretty good. Not really that much into the ones that are sickingly sweet.

SixTen
02-20-2006, 09:42 PM
Boddington's Pub Ale. Besides that a Yuengling will do just fine.

moocow
02-20-2006, 10:43 PM
Budweiser, over-all. Sometimes Bud Light if I'm not looking to get trashed. Corona is good too, been a while since I've had it though.

I LOOOOOVE Malibu Mango Rum, though. With Sprite and ice. Oh God.

VEL
02-20-2006, 10:57 PM
I never liked the taste of beer, I used to sometimes drink Smirnoff Ice. I don't drink anything alcoholic anymore, I'm not suppossed to drink with the meds I'm taking.

Masamune
02-20-2006, 11:10 PM
Heineken has always been admired by Masa.

KJAZZ
02-21-2006, 02:17 AM
I'm not old enough to drink beer. :shrug:

A&W Root Beer is so much better than Barqs, Jigglysaint. :P I can't see how people can drink that.

ONeilcool
02-21-2006, 02:22 AM
I'm not old enough to drink beer. :shrug:

A&W Root Beer is so much better than Barqs, Jigglysaint. :P I can't see how people can drink that.

That doesnt stop alot of people from drinking . For example, the guy who posted above you who is 16.

Being one of the people who obeys the laws, I'm going to have to agree with you and say A&W is better

Skulkraken
02-21-2006, 05:52 AM
I don't drink; even though I could drink (the limit where I live is 18 right now), I just don't really like the taste. My dad's got it worse. He's actually allergic to alcohol. He's tried everything from vodka to wine coolers, and they all cause him to break out in hives and stuff.

ShadowTiger
02-21-2006, 10:00 AM
\m/ A&W Root Beer \m/

... I actually don't like root beer that much, but since it follows suit with the topic, ... yeah, .. it's okay. I don't like the carbonation at all. I never did.

Oh, and I don't drink.

punkonjunk1024
02-21-2006, 10:19 AM
ZOMG YOU GUYZ DRINK I R STR8EDGE SXE DRINKERS ARE TEH GAY.
I actually am sXeish, but people like that... are gay. Beer always tasted kinda sick to me. I don't drink or smoke, but wtf is it gay when people feel the need to be critical of people's decisions. Want to be an alcoholic? Nock yourself out! Not to, you know, point fingers at people who feel the need to cricicise people for underage drinking.

*shrug*
I just dont' like the taste of alcohol in general... and fuck would be an angry drunk.
"dude, could you hand me that right there? Yeah, that..."
"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKIGN FAGGOT WHAT? WHAT THE FUCK? YEAH FUCKIGN FUUUCK"
I'm not even kidding.

I pretty much think classic bottled A&W is god of RB, but barqs is nice because it's caffienated.
Holy crap no one cares

Jigglysaint
02-21-2006, 01:20 PM
I used to like beer. Actually, I got to be honest that the main reason I don't drink anymore is for religious purposes, but it's all well and fine because it's really not that important. Sometimes though, some of the imported stuff sounds pretty tasty.

When I was a kid, I used to get into my dad's beer all the time. Most of it was pretty much light beer anyway, so I doubt it did much damage. I also remember my did giving me a taste of his peach shnappse. Those were the good ol' days.

ZTC
02-21-2006, 01:36 PM
eh, I only drink root beer

can't remember what brand though, whatever is hooked up to the fountains at work *shrugs*

Bender
02-21-2006, 01:49 PM
Japanese beer is actually pretty good, especially Kirin.
My favorite would have to be Honey Brown Lager, followed by Lebatt Blue and Rolling Rock. I like Corona, too, but it costs 50 bucks a case.

Glitch
02-21-2006, 01:56 PM
Beer: Corona with lime or Budweiser draft.
Liquor: Jack Daniels, Hennessy, and Crown Royal.

On a side note, Root Beer is for pussies.

DarkPanther
02-21-2006, 01:58 PM
Heineken has always been admired by Masa.

Masa is admired by DP.

Masamune
02-21-2006, 03:42 PM
<3 DP.

My dad used to drink Heineken until he turned sort've alcoholic and quit. My brother drinks Heineken. I prefer it. My friends hate it, and I can see why. It is a bit stronger than most beers.

ZOMG YOU GUYZ DRINK I R STR8EDGE SXE DRINKERS ARE TEH GAY.
I actually am sXeish, but people like that... are gay. Beer always tasted kinda sick to me. I don't drink or smoke, but wtf is it gay when people feel the need to be critical of people's decisions. Want to be an alcoholic? Nock yourself out! Not to, you know, point fingers at people who feel the need to cricicise people for underage drinking.

*shrug*
I just dont' like the taste of alcohol in general... and fuck would be an angry drunk.
"dude, could you hand me that right there? Yeah, that..."
"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKIGN FAGGOT WHAT? WHAT THE FUCK? YEAH FUCKIGN FUUUCK"
I'm not even kidding.

I pretty much think classic bottled A&W is god of RB, but barqs is nice because it's caffienated.
Holy crap no one cares

...What the hell is sXe? And settle down. Personally, I'm not an alcoholic or anything. Though my dad and grandfather were, I don't believe I show any signs of addiction. I'll drink with my bro or friends maybe once every 1 or 2 months. Get drunk, pass out playing videogames, wake up with a headache. No real big deal. K?

moocow
02-21-2006, 04:49 PM
Doesn't matter. Alcoholism is a genetic disorder. You could very easily become an alcoholic, you just haven't drank enough to show any signs. My mom is so paranoid that I'll become an alcoholic because my Aunt Sandi, Uncle Bob, grandfather (he died from it), and other aunts and uncles are. I drink pretty often, but I don't crave it and shit like my "friend" Michelle does.

I get addicted to pills/medications easily, once I'm over this flu, its going to be hard to stop taking Robitussin and Sudafed every 4 hours. Which is why I don't like taking medicine if I don't have to :p

Lutraphobiac
02-21-2006, 05:05 PM
sXe = People who don't want to drink, smoke to fit in so they don't drink, smoke to fit in with another group. I don't do either and I don't announce it to the world...

As to why I don't drink, my family does have a history of alcoholism(Irish ftw), but I don't really know why I don't drink... I think I am just to much of a pussy to go through with it.

Master Ghaleon
02-21-2006, 07:25 PM
Yuengling would be my fav beer
Jager would be my fav Liquor

AlexMax
02-21-2006, 07:26 PM
To be hoenst, if I drink any beer at all, it's not really beer, but something my friends and I call "bitch-beer", the kind of fruity stuff that Smirnoff and Bicardi makes that you can find at the grocery store. And of course, the "Mikes" line.

Of course, if I'm at a bar, I'll take a mixed drink if I can get one. :)

War Lord
02-22-2006, 03:49 PM
Either Heineken or Corona.
I don't drink near as much as I used to however.

rocksfan13
02-22-2006, 05:47 PM
It's gotta be St. Paulie Girl! YES!

Rainman
02-22-2006, 06:17 PM
As to why I don't drink, my family does have a history of alcoholism(Irish ftw), but I don't really know why I don't drink... I think I am just to much of a pussy to go through with it.
You can only get virtual beer on the computer.

punkonjunk1024
02-23-2006, 08:53 AM
sXe = People who don't want to drink, smoke to fit in so they don't drink, smoke to fit in with another group. I don't do either and I don't announce it to the world...

Oh I'm sorry if I wasn't clear, but I like the term because it's easier than explaining
My entire family has a huge history of alcoholism(irish zomg orly?), both parents are alcoholics, and cigarettes make me asthmetic.
My real justifications arent' because it's "bad" or "wrong" or trying to fit into a group. I lived in door county, Wi. In this place, I was one of 4 straight edge kids in my school. You couldn't hang out with people if you couldn't be around it.
I don't want to do it because I know I'd be an angry angry drunk. I am great at diffusing my anger and irritation quickly and efficiently normally, but if I had that in my system, I probobly wouldn't see the need to.
Marajauna would make me a paranoid freak. I know it happens to alot of people, and I'm prone to schizophrenic behavior, and panic attacks, so I'd rather not smoke something that could awaken these.

But I figured if I just SAID sXe and DIDN'T start ranting, instead made it clear rant headed kids are teh ghey, that maybe you could just assume. Next time I'll write a block of text to make sure we're clear that I'm an asshole, but not for the reasons you're assuming.:toast:

"bitch-beer", the kind of fruity stuff that Smirnoff and Bicardi makes that you can find at the grocery store.My lady drinks that stuff like crack. I fucking love that shit, it's great.

Verman
02-23-2006, 10:55 AM
PoJ... oh nevermind whats the point?

Anyhow, I enjoy Molson Canadian, MGD or Corona. I don't drink often though and when I do its one or two, I have given up the desire to feel out of control. Oh yes, Crown Royale is the bomb. I can't even start drinking that though because it tastes so good by the time I notice how much I have drank I'm done a 26er... and then I'm pretty much retarded (stupid rye buzz)