PDA

View Full Version : Back, and changed!

Valientlink
02-18-2006, 12:14 AM
Hey I'm now (unbanned?) I don't know why but thanks alot. I have changed my act by 50%. Sorry if this sounds weird I dont really know what Im talking about!:D
But I wont be stupid anymore. Dont worry about my website its stinks anyway. My roms are closed down (YEAH):) And I am sorry about the Glass Cleaner problem, oh did he get in trouble for that one! He cant use the computer, even now! I didnt know he did that, but I am sorry. :shakeno:

Just wanted to say hi! I will be active in a good way here. See ya!:googly:

moocow
02-18-2006, 09:30 AM
You should go away again.

Glitch
02-18-2006, 09:35 AM
Your post makes me want to catch things on fire.

biggiy05
02-18-2006, 11:12 AM
Your post makes me want to catch things on fire.

I thought you already did that when you were bored?

Why did you make a post saying you're back? Nobody is going to care, you will more than likely screw up and get banned again so why not take a shortcut and just leave now?

Archibaldo
02-18-2006, 01:34 PM
Hey I'm now (unbanned?) I don't know why but thanks alot. I have changed my act by 50%. Sorry if this sounds weird I dont really know what Im talking about!:D
But I wont be stupid anymore. Dont worry about my website its stinks anyway. My roms are closed down (YEAH):) And I am sorry about the Glass Cleaner problem, oh did he get in trouble for that one! He cant use the computer, even now! I didnt know he did that, but I am sorry. :shakeno:

Just wanted to say hi! I will be active in a good way here. See ya!:googly:

Wow, I could feel my IQ just melt away as I read that.

Valientlink
02-18-2006, 03:48 PM
Fine, you dont care about me, I wont care about you. Simple. You didnt have to post you know. You could have kept it to yourselves.

Darth Marsden
02-18-2006, 04:37 PM
Fine, you dont care about me, I wont care about you. Simple. You didnt have to post you know. You could have kept it to yourselves.
Right back atcha.

ShadowTiger
02-18-2006, 08:33 PM
AAH!! A GHOST!! (http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=88705)
*Runs*

Heh. [J/K] Welcome back, I guess. :p Going to get active in ZC, I hope?

Gerudo
02-19-2006, 12:53 AM
wow, you're back. weren't you the one who's brother was claiming you died to promote some stupid ZC quest or something like that?

you should just leave again, seeing as how i think the majority of the people care more about taking a shit in the morning than they ever would about you.

Tim
02-19-2006, 12:58 AM

Yes, you have no idea what you're talking about. Your math sucks. It's more than 50% too high.

koopa
02-19-2006, 10:11 AM
FYI, and the same to all who feel like making an "wow, I'm unbanned now" topic:

The entire ban list was wiped as the forum was upgraded to a newer version. It's not like anyone was unbanned for a reason.

On a happier note, welcome back to AGN and if as you say you're not going to "be stupid" anymore, enjoy your stay here. See ya, hopefully in the ZC forums. I'm always around to answer questions.

ZTC
02-21-2006, 12:14 PM
wow, you're back. weren't you the one who's brother was claiming you died to promote some stupid ZC quest or something like that?

eh? when did that happen?

biggiy05
02-21-2006, 01:24 PM
eh? when did that happen?

Back in October. (http://armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=88705) There was a thread in GB about it I think too.

ZTC
02-21-2006, 01:27 PM
*reads the thread*

okay...
that's really fucked up

Aegix Drakan
02-21-2006, 01:29 PM
And I am sorry about the Glass Cleaner problem, oh did he get in trouble for that one! He cant use the computer, even now! I didnt know he did that, but I am sorry. :shakeno:

Aren't you and glass cleaner the same person?
:confused:

Anyway, Just don't be stupid and I MIGHT refrain from blowing you out of the water. That glass cleaner stuff really pissed me off. Don't try something like that again.

koopa
02-21-2006, 04:11 PM
If you are two separate people, and he's your brother, you might want to tell him not to do stuff like this (http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=90198) anymore.

VI3T_DR@GON
02-21-2006, 07:07 PM
Hey I'm now (unbanned?) I don't know why but thanks alot. I have changed my act by 50%. Sorry if this sounds weird I dont really know what Im talking about!
But I wont be stupid anymore. Dont worry about my website its stinks anyway. My roms are closed down (YEAH) And I am sorry about the Glass Cleaner problem, oh did he get in trouble for that one! He cant use the computer, even now! I didnt know he did that, but I am sorry.

Just wanted to say hi! I will be active in a good way here. See ya!

You still suck, 50% more I might add.

firefly
02-21-2006, 07:15 PM
Glass Cleaner wants to get "flamed" in General Discussion, he can't post in GB due the post limitations (must have 100+)...
I don't know who is him though.

Master Ghaleon
02-21-2006, 07:18 PM
And I am sorry about the Glass Cleaner problem, oh did he get in trouble for that one! He cant use the computer, even now!

http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=90198

You and your so called "brother" arent really liked. If you really want to make some friends here its time to get your act together. No one likes a liar.

koopa
02-22-2006, 06:43 AM
To both Glass Cleaner and you, Valientlink, I suggest you now treat the past as past and do not post or talk about it anymore, you will not make yourself any more popular by pointing out what stupid things you used to do here. I'm quite happy to do so too and treat you like any other member here.

If you are the same person then I suggest you admit it and then stick to one account and leave the other alone. If you are not, perhaps your younger brother could do with some advice from you on how to behave at AGN. That GD topic was just what you two don't need now.

If you follow the rules and keep out of trouble I'm sure you could become a well-respected AGN member, and find some friends here.

Btw, are you still working on a quest?

Rainman
02-22-2006, 06:08 PM
You should go away again.
No text.

Valientlink
06-12-2006, 06:25 PM
You still suck, 50% more I might add.My god. Glass Cleaner is thunderkitty and Vi3t dragon he is my brother in 4 users names. I wont tell you the 4th one.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Masamune
06-12-2006, 06:54 PM
They all sound like names an idiot would have.

Gerudo
06-12-2006, 11:15 PM
Valientlink:
why did you dig deep into GD just to post this?

honestly, please don't act unintelligent. i'd rather you just logged out and never came back.

Breaker
06-12-2006, 11:47 PM
The entire ban list was wiped as the forum was upgraded to a newer version. It's not like anyone was unbanned for a reason.

Huh? That's not why the ban list was wiped. I deliberately unbanned everyone awhile back.

Edit: Why are you gravedigging?

Drunken Tiger
06-12-2006, 11:51 PM
He wants to be banned again..

rocksfan13
06-13-2006, 08:43 AM
Looks like he got his wish. I surely didn't believe any of the shit he was saying anyway. And apparently, neither did any of you.

Glitch
06-13-2006, 09:50 AM
Thank god. I read this thread before I went to bed and was hoping he'd be banned when I woke up.

moocow
06-13-2006, 09:54 AM
Yeah, this is kinda sorta really pointless so.... I'mma go ahead and close it now.