PDA

View Full Version : Zelda 2 Enhanced

cbailey78
02-17-2006, 10:25 PM
Back in 2001, I just came across a project that I thought it would be like Zelda Classic 2 flavor! It started to make me drool and I wanted to download it, once it downloaded, it just had some useless files! It sure made me VERY disappointed and there was no Zelda II Enhanced.exe whatever. The development was going very slow to a crawl it just takes ages to get it developed! Well, at least, the developers are very patient and just takes their sweet little time to get it developed! I think there should be a Zelda II Classic that just has the exactly the same Zelda Classic interface that would let you creat your own Z2 quests like what you can do in Zelda Classic! Zelda Classic has been the number 1 best user-friendly that has the full potential that lets you make your very own quests! I love Zelda Classic with a PASSION since 2001! I can see that there is no other programs that are as good as Zelda Classic that would just put every other game creators to SHAME! I gave jman2050 a big fat certificate!:D

Flash Man
02-18-2006, 01:04 AM
The Gaming Universe's Zelda 2 Enhanced (http://forums.thegaminguniverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)

To my knowledge it has moved through multiple programmers and has not gone very far. The latest programmer recreated for the hundredth time a game editor and side scrolling map viewer. I can see why making these is entertaining and difficult at the same time. Mostly I will start working on some project and either get stuck or bored with the piece I am working on and then find another project to work on.