PDA

View Full Version : Moonwalking Ropes

Love For Fire
02-17-2006, 12:51 AM
I'm having a minor graphical problem so far in my new project.
I'm using version 2.10, and using the classic tileset.

The ropes seem to be facing right when moving to the left. I'm not exactly sure how to fix this, since my first quest was with the Pure tileset and I didn't have this problem.

Hopefully Pineconn will read this... I heard he had a similar problem in End of Time.

firefly
02-17-2006, 06:15 PM
Recustomize the sprites.
Don't use 'Reload Last' option, it frecuently mess up the tiles.

Love For Fire
02-20-2006, 10:43 PM
I don't know what the reload last option is, and I'm not exactly sure which sprites to recustomize. There are 2 whole rows of ropes, which should I be editing?

Nimono
02-20-2006, 10:49 PM
The Ropes with Skulls on them are Rope 2s. The ones without, are Rope 1s. If neither set has a skull on it, then count how many rows of sprites there are for the Ropes. Divide that in half and customize the top half if you want to fix Rope 1 and the bottom half if you want to customize Rope 2.

Rakki
02-21-2006, 01:55 AM
You could also check the "New Enemy Tiles" PDF file for which tiles each enemy uses. Although the classic animation still uses the enemies on the first two pages, as much as it can (for the original LoZ enemies). Anyway, Love for Fire, do you have the "BS Zelda Animation" quest rule checked? If so, did you create the quest file in version 1.92, check the BS Zelda Animation quest rule, then save and load the file in version 2.10? If not, that's your problem right there, most likely.

Love For Fire
02-21-2006, 12:11 PM
I dont have the BS rule checked because I'm using the original LOZ graphics. I don't have version 1.92 anymore. I'll look at the pdf file when I get home.

Rope 2's don't have skulls in the original game. Ignore my signature, that's not what I'm working on right now.