PDA

View Full Version : Snort's 1st Quest

dafeedil
02-15-2006, 07:38 AM
Before I start asking questions about this game, has anyone ever played it? :confused:

WindStrike
02-15-2006, 06:23 PM
I've played it, but I never got past the entraces to Level 7, probably because it wasn't finished yet. Aside from that, it's still a great quest.

elise
02-15-2006, 07:06 PM
You can always ask Sephiroth he is Snort :)

dafeedil
02-16-2006, 08:52 AM
Thanks Elise...I figgered out what I needed. See, and they said I wouldn't be able to make it with those 3 remaining brain cells I have left! :googly:

Crackers
02-17-2006, 07:42 PM
You have 3 left? How lucky you are. Did you hide a couple? :D I played this quest when it first came out and never finished it. I just started it again. Finished lv1 got the hammer and am now in the cave. The wizrobes keep killing me with the wacky beams (when they hit those thingys) The door never gets opened. Will keep trying. How far are you?

dafeedil
02-17-2006, 11:39 PM
Haha, Crackers, yeah, I hid a couple in a jar in my medicine cabinet for when I REALLY need them! :googly: I got to level 5, the mt. caves and I think I'm about ready to give up on this game. I can't seem to be able to progress any further, just keep back tracking thru the same places. I get to this one room, I don't know if it's a glitch or what, but I kill all the enemies and can't exit the room, I've bombed, pushed, poked, prodded, blew my dang flute, nothing, stuck in the room :mad:

Crackers
02-18-2006, 01:15 AM
I'm also stuck in the same place. It must be a glitch. Plus I can't find any keys. Just found 1 and must have opened the wrong door because I'm stuck too. Bummer. I'm going to try lv5 again to see if it gets any better. I need to buy a key if I could find another shop besides the one at the beginning

dafeedil
02-18-2006, 07:58 AM
I messed up on the keys, too. I got the key from the old guy in town who said that there was a dragon in his attic, but I didn't have the flippers yet to get there, and I used that key somewhere in level 5. I'm gonna mess around for a bit more in this game, and if I can't figure it out, I'm gonna play Fall of the Honkey Pig. I have to do it now before my kids wake up, aaarrrggghhhh, a 3 day weekend.....run away!!!:mad:

Crackers
02-18-2006, 02:42 PM
I'm still mess up with lv5. I have the flippers and the bigger wallet. Somewhere along the way I used a wrong key someplace. Can't find a shop to buy one. Maybe I'll have to start over again. :confused: :(

Sephiroth
02-23-2006, 02:19 PM
Yea.. Level 5 has an unavoidable layer bug that somehow kept comming back even though I had uploaded it several times.. So, because I want to, here is the quest password to that quest so you can open it up in ZQuest. Pikachu7632332nose :p Don't even try to use that password for anything else I have released though for it will not work. lol

Crackers
02-24-2006, 06:57 PM
Thanks Snort but I have no idea to open up zquest even with the password. I'm one of those people who love to play but not too swift on making a quest. Never made one. It's all in another language to me. Really nice of you though to offer up the password. :) Your quest was great up until lv5. Had fun.

dafeedil
02-25-2006, 02:41 PM
Yea.. Level 5 has an unavoidable layer bug that somehow kept comming back even though I had uploaded it several times.. So, because I want to, here is the quest password to that quest so you can open it up in ZQuest. Pikachu7632332nose :p Don't even try to use that password for anything else I have released though for it will not work. lol

tks, Snort...I cheated JUST thru lvl 5 then beat the game. it was a pretty good quest

Crackers
02-25-2006, 06:19 PM
dafeedil can you send me instructions on how you did that? I'm such a dummy on some of the zelda stuff.

dafeedil
02-25-2006, 07:37 PM
ok...go into the file where you have your ZC in (mine's in unzipped). you should see a folder for zc192 (or whatever version your using). open that folder, and you'll see an icon for zquest-w. open that up and you'll be in the screen where you can make or open quests. go up to "file", open, scroll down til you see snort's quest.qst, it will ask for his p/word, type that in- Pikachu7632332nose then push ok. that should open up his game. go up to "quest", click on that and find the option for "cheat". put an X in the "enable cheats" box, then you can make your own cheat code for 1, 2, 3, and 4. I just used the numbers for each, 4 being the "ultimate" cheat. after that, push ok, then go up to "save" and save the quest. exit out of the whole thing then go to your zelda-w and open up snorts quest. you should be able to put a cheat in now, whatever you made it to be. Did that make any sense?

ps...don't use the "save as", just the save

Crackers
02-25-2006, 09:02 PM
Thanks, I understand that. I was in there but didn't know what to do once I got there. :)

athanato
09-17-2006, 11:33 PM
zquest-w crashes for me even with compatibility mode set under XP SP2.
Has anyone been able to understand why the setup for this lvl 5 room become corrupt and resovle it? I'd get in there and give it a shot myself but I'm going nowhere fast since zq won't load :(

athanato
09-18-2006, 09:24 PM
Did I miss some armors in the game? I still only have the green vest and I'm on lvl 8.

In lvl 7 I found no items except the triforce of course, and the map said floor 1, are there other floors?

I must say this lvl 8 is rediculous, up to this point it was a well thought out great game, and then I entered lvl 8 and I was scratching my wondering if I blackedout and the quest was changed on me without me knowing.

Rodolphe
09-23-2006, 09:25 AM
Where is level 6 ?

Rodolphe
10-03-2006, 09:39 PM
thk thk

athanato
10-10-2006, 03:24 AM
wow, This is the first time I found that there was no intrest in a quest :odd: