PDA

View Full Version : Code LYOKO Quest, anyone?

gryxzl
02-15-2006, 12:01 AM
I have some MIDIs and an MP3 of the song "Un Monde Sans Danger" ("A World Without Danger in ENGLISH). If anyone's willing to collaborate on a quest with me, or throw me a bone as to where to get good 32x32 or 64x64, 256-color 2-d graphics (a tileset would be REALLY nice, but all I really need is Aelita and some face shots of Jeremy, Odd, Ulrich, Yumi, Jim, and Sissy.) Thanks. BTW, I'd post the mp3, but it's about 5 MB. If you want it (or the MIDI - 65kB), just pm me with your e-mail address. - Ron

Nimono
02-15-2006, 12:05 AM
Um, I'd help, but I'm not that good yet. But when this comes out, I'd be sure to look at it, as I'm a big fan of the cartoon.

looney linklord
02-18-2006, 12:47 PM
I tried this once. But I couldn't find any tiles for the ice world. Instead of mountains, they used giant glaciers.

gryxzl
02-22-2006, 12:05 AM
I'm thinking of a multi-part quest. After all, there are 40 towers to de-activate, and 5 worlds. Any suggestions anyone? Thanks!

Nimono
02-22-2006, 12:13 AM
Honestly, I'd like to know what all of Code LYOKO is going to be in your quest. I've seen the cartoon, and I would like to know if it's going to be all on LYOKO or on obth Earth AND LYOKO. But honest, it seems like a pretty good idea to me...

firefly
02-22-2006, 12:56 AM
I can't help you right now, but I can help you if you have problems with your quest!, I have a lot of experience in ZQuest.

gryxzl
02-22-2006, 08:54 AM
Synopsis:

A cut scene (similar to the Garage Kids Pilot) - Jeremie comes onscreen to explain the 411 . You are Aelita in this quest, trying to shut down the activated towers. Each tower is actually a dungeon maze and the last room, typically a triforce room, will have a warp tile you trigger ("Return to the Past", sort of). I can use the BS Graphic tiles for the Desert, Forest, Mountain, and Polar region, but I'm clueless as to what to use for Sector 5. The rings will be armor that Aelita dons, the Lady, merchant, and old man can be Yumi, Odd, and Ulrich (respectfully) and the letter will be Franz Hopper's Diary. Bow and arrow can be Odd's Laser arrows, Swords can be Ulrich's sword, etc. I can also use a Life Meter design (instead of hearts/pieces) to indicate the damage to Aelita. The Octorocks can be configured as Blocks, Peahats can be Hornets, and Bubbles can be Guardians. The quest will shift between earth (Jeremie will advise of the next 'activated tower') and LYOKO. I will use the LYOKO Midi as opening/Overworld music, with various pop/rock midis for dungeons (Jump, Greatest American Hero, Bohemian Rhapsody, etc.) I'm trying to bridge season I and II right now, with Aelita being on Earth.

Nimono
02-22-2006, 04:52 PM
Wow. It seems good. Oh, but you know, I think you might want to hold the quest off until the final episode of the cartoon comes out.

gryxzl
02-23-2006, 09:13 AM
Pika:

Don't want to hold off production THAT long!! Cartoon Network just signed up for 2 more seasons (45 episodes), a feature-length film, and rights to the "Garage Kids" pilot. Code LYOKO's gonna be around at least until 2008.

** SPOILER ALERT - SPOILER ALERT - SPOILER ALERT - SPOILER ALERT **

In episode 52, XANA finally obtains the key and steals all of Aelita's memories, and Franz Hopper sacrifices himself to bring Aelita and LYOKO back. That episode was left hanging at the end of season 2...

gryxzl

Nimono
02-23-2006, 04:47 PM
Pika:

Don't want to hold off production THAT long!! Cartoon Network just signed up for 2 more seasons (45 episodes), a feature-length film, and rights to the "Garage Kids" pilot. Code LYOKO's gonna be around at least until 2008.

** SPOILER ALERT - SPOILER ALERT - SPOILER ALERT - SPOILER ALERT **

In episode 52, XANA finally obtains the key and steals all of Aelita's memories, and Franz Hopper sacrifices himself to bring Aelita and LYOKO back. That episode was left hanging at the end of season 2...

gryxzl

Yeah, I meant hold it off until XANA is finally defeated, or at least until episode 53. But I had no idea that there was going to be even MORE seasons of the show! I can't wait! Especially about the movie!