PDA

View Full Version : Ugly, dragging notes.. (not sure if this is a bug or just a problem)

punkonjunk1024
02-13-2006, 09:55 PM
Basically, some of the songs will sometimes sound like ass when I here them in-game. In Zquest, or sometimes even in ZC, they don't drag on. But sometimes notes will hold and hold and hold, and all run together, and it begins to agrivate the shit out of me, and ruin the mood of the area.

Is there a simple cure for this? I've noticed that hitting escape and stopping it stops the notes, but it picks up again quickly.
Anyone else have this problem? How do I fix it?

VI3T_DR@GON
02-13-2006, 10:00 PM
Press the home key on your key board, then click back into ZC. It should fix it.

ShadowTiger
02-13-2006, 10:00 PM
It's fixed in ZC 2.11 Beta 6. ;) Check about six forums down for the download. :p

punkonjunk1024
02-13-2006, 10:03 PM
God you have alot of reputation. Whats the actual point value of that?

I'll get right over to that download, screw my modems crap speeds.

eXodus
02-14-2006, 10:52 PM
I've had this problem a lot before, but only while using WinGroove as my MIDI device. The WGPlayer itself does that to some malformed MIDIs, but the default Microsoft GS Wavesynth has no problems. GS is a lot more lenient about what and how it plays (like Internet Explorer). I thought Allegro was passing some bad MIDI instructions or just forgetting to send a NoteOff command every now and then...