PDA

View Full Version : Continue Coordinates Question

Bender
02-13-2006, 09:39 PM
Is there a way I can have "Link" continue at the last Dmap continue screen visited, even when the player quits ZC and starts again later? Or is the continue point have to be the same screen each time? In other words, the player started the game at "Screen A". Now the player is in Level 4 (or wherever).
If the player saves and quits ZC to go somewhere, then they start the computer back up and open the quest, can they start at Level 4, or must they start at "Screen A"?

firefly
02-13-2006, 09:45 PM
You can start in "Level 4" by selecting 'Continue here' in the level's Dmap.
Don't know if this can also be possible by using Entrance/Exit for entering and exiting the dungeon, probably not.
Hope I'm right.

Bender
02-13-2006, 09:46 PM
Cool, so you don't have to always start at the same screen like Zelda 1? Even if you just turned on your computer?

firefly
02-13-2006, 09:52 PM
No, You can check some quests, like Link's Birthday or Isle of the Winds. :)

erm2003
02-13-2006, 11:11 PM
That's right. The coordinates can be entered in and that will be the screen Link will start on when you die in that DMap. If the continue box is also checked, you will start from that DMap when you start up the game provided that you saved while in the DMap. Hope that explains that more.

Scotian Gold
02-15-2006, 09:15 AM
But be careful where you put your continue coordinate - I was halfway through 'Shattered Courage' and when I saved and restarted I was sent to a screen I had never been to before, and now I am trapped in the general area because I do not have the power bracelet 2 to move the rocks that are in my way!