PDA

View Full Version : Quit lookin' and register already!

Bender
02-12-2006, 01:13 AM
You wouldn't be looking thru these forums if you didn't like what you see.
So quit being a guest and become a newcomer! Good times at AGN, c'mon in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Sorry to the mods and admins if this counts as spam, but new blood is what makes it great!)

ONeilcool
02-12-2006, 01:44 AM
From what I understand, most of the guests are registered memeber, they just aren't signed in.

Bender
02-12-2006, 02:25 AM
I just know that I was checking out AGN for a solid month before I signed up. Plus, AGN kicks the snot out of Xanga and Myspace.

ShadowTiger
02-12-2006, 06:02 PM
I've been lurking at AGN since late 2000. I was finally able to join when I figured out (! X_x' !) how to register an E-mail account. XD

I can definitely say that it's been one of the most interesting experiences of my life. Guests, if you're reading this, if you don't already have an account, please do hop in and join in the fun. ;)

Beldaran
02-12-2006, 07:08 PM

I actually post here and I don't even like what I see. Fuck, I have over 5000 posts and I don't like what I see. :googly:

Flash Man
02-13-2006, 02:04 AM
I actually post here and I don't even like what I see. Fuck, I have over 5000 posts and I don't like what I see. :googly:
I don't ever post here. I just look.

koopa
02-13-2006, 08:07 AM
I don't ever post here. I just look.

Well, congratulations on your 2367th non-post then.

I do like what I see at AGN which is why I'm still here :) , anyway I fully agree with Bender, go and get registered.

Toolie
02-13-2006, 01:08 PM
I can definitely say that it's been one of the most interesting experiences of my life.

I can definately say that you must not have a very interesting life.

ShadowTiger
02-13-2006, 01:31 PM
I can definately say that you must not have a very interesting life.You wouldn't be wrong either. :p I was very restricted by my parents when I was younger. They were constantly worrying about me. I was barely allowed out of the house out of fear of being kidnapped, despite being in a rather safe area.

I learned so much from my total stay at the various internet locations. I went in completely ignorant of the world, got chewed up and spat out, and now I know what to do with my future.

moocow
02-13-2006, 02:15 PM
So quit being a guest and become a newcomer! Good times at AGN, c'mon in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Sorry to the mods and admins if this counts as spam, but new blood is what makes it great!)

Who are you?

Also, this place isn't better than MySpace. There's hot, half-naked girls on MySpace.

Bender
02-13-2006, 06:25 PM
I'm a n00b! :D

And yes, there are hot girls on Myspace, but since I already have a girlfriend who I love, well....

Gerudo
02-14-2006, 12:51 AM
Bender:
your sig has large text and is annoying. i cant really tell where your half-babble posts end, and your retardedly sized signature begins.

as far as this place? eh, i'd tell you why i'm still here, but i'd have to traumatize you with a rusty knife first.

Bender
02-14-2006, 02:03 AM
I fixed it for you, Zomg Hawt. :kitty:
Yes, my sig was much too large.

Toolie
02-14-2006, 10:46 AM
You wouldn't be wrong either. :p I was very restricted by my parents when I was younger. They were constantly worrying about me. I was barely allowed out of the house out of fear of being kidnapped, despite being in a rather safe area.

Sheltered from neighborhood bullies and bad influences around school, yet turned free on the Internet, of all places.

Gerudo
02-14-2006, 03:08 PM
blame the government for not parenting the kids right. it'll get you money.

Bender:
my name is Gerudo.

Zelda_Warrior
02-14-2006, 08:09 PM
well i am almost never logged on but i browse the forums a lot, because for some reason sometimes i have trouble signing in for some reason.

ive been a member for a while as well, but i cant really say that this is my favorite online forums, because its not...