PDA

View Full Version : Can someone translate this?

chiisaiko
02-11-2006, 12:57 AM
---------------------------+
| 4.a INITIALIZATION DATA |
+----------------------------+
This is where you enter the items Link will already have when he starts the quest. Most of it is self-explanatory. The defaults already entered are what Link will have unless you make changes.
Note: The Ocarina has not been implemented yet.
Pages 3-6 refer to the map and compass for individual DMaps.

Page 7:
Continue HP: The 3rd Line on page 7. If you want Link to continue with a certain percentage of current hearts full, check the box here and enter the percentage on this line.
Double Magic: Magic required for item use is cut in half.
The lower left corner indicates the number of heart container pieces (HCP) Link starts with, usually 0.

Page 8:
Gives info for individual swords.
- Sword Hearts: You can specify how many heart containers Link must have before a guy will give him each type of sword.
- Beam Hearts: What percentage of Link's current hearts must be full (health) before the sword will fire beams.
- Beams Power: What percentage of each sword's regular power will a beam have.
- Hookshot Links: Determines how many links the hookshot has. After all the links are on the screen, the hookshot will start to stretch instead of extend. If you want it to extend (ie. if you want to make it look like a solid whip or rope), set this to a high number, such as 100.
- Message More X: The horizontal location of the "MISC: More..." indicator. Defaults to just to the right of a completely-filled message block.
- Message More Y: The vertical location of the "MISC: More..." indicator. Defaults to just below a completely-filled message block.
- Subscreen Type: Drop-down menu with the original subscreen, the new subscreen with 4 more item slots, and Revision 2 subscreen which has a total of 20 slots

O.o I've looked all over the place...what do they mean by page 8? All I see is Equipment, Items, DMap Items, and Misc. I'd like to know how many hearts it takes for each sword and if I can change that and to set it so that the sword shoots beam and I feel totally stupid that I can't find it.

Thanx!

Chi

firefly
02-11-2006, 01:07 AM
The tutorial is for 1.92 beta 183, even if you're using 2.10, it comes with 2.10, you can download the new one in the Zelda Classic downloads page.

what do they mean by page 8?
I think they were used to be called pages in that version.

Wait, it says that the Account has expired...

EDIT: Not anymore.
http://www.theriosonline.net/zcmirror/zquest210.txt

80s Knight
02-11-2006, 01:19 AM
I'm getting the account has been suspended....

firefly
02-11-2006, 01:22 AM
Just wait, you'll be able to get into it, eventually.
I'm getting that message again...

koopa
02-11-2006, 04:10 AM
In zquest 2.10 quest->misc data->Item properties sets up the swords.

chiisaiko
02-11-2006, 11:59 AM
Thanks guys ^^;;;;

I'm getting the account suspended thing too...I'll have to check again later tonight *crosses fingers* Hopefully, I'll be snowed in so I don't have to do any of my errand running and can be back on later...XD *laugh maniacally*

*blinks at Koopa* Ah...there it is ^_^ Thank you!