PDA

View Full Version : Adventure in Mysteria

Nimono
02-11-2006, 12:03 AM
Okay, I just submitted my quest, Adventure in Mysteria to the QDB. If you'd like to play it, you can get it here:

http://www.geocities.com/pikachu_fan_13/Mysteria.zip

Please post any comment about the quest here. I'd like to know if there's anything that people would like added! But please don't make any remarks about the size of each overworld area. The main overworld takes up all of map one, after all! I'll read any comments you have tomorrow. Have fun with the quest!

firefly
02-11-2006, 12:37 AM
You should post some screenshots in here, I can't find your quest in the Database...

firefly
02-11-2006, 12:51 AM
Oh, sorry this double post, but this is important:
When I started the game, I had everything completed, Master sword, boots... everything except triforces, is this a bug or is it the actual game design?

diannew
02-11-2006, 08:07 AM
Oh, sorry this double post, but this is important:
When I started the game, I had everything completed, Master sword, boots... everything except triforces, is this a bug or is it the actual game design?

Ditto for me. I don't think it's the game design but a bug as in the first dungeon there is an arrow and when you start the game you already have one.

Dianne

Nimono
02-11-2006, 09:01 AM
Oops! I need to fix that. Annoying friend who wanted me to give him everything right from the start. He would never play the quest if I didn't give him everything. I'll update my site then.

Okay, it's updated. Sorry for giving you everything from the start....

ms_zelda_lady
02-11-2006, 01:53 PM
Finished the first 2 levels but can't seem to pick up the triforce from Dark Mire level 1. I can walk all around the triforce piece but can't get it. Is it a bug? Tried to use the arrows but nothing happened.
Its a little bit difficult in the beginning with the enemies you've chosen right at the start but now that I have the hookshot its made it a bit easier.
Check out the level 1 triforce pikaguy900 cause without it I bet no one will be able to get to Ganon at the end.

ms_zelda_lady

P. S. Giving up on this quest after seeing the first 2 rooms of level 3. Gee pikaguy900 could ya have made level 3 any harder.......You really should have thought a little longer on the fire wizzrobes in the 3rd level. Now that I've got more than 10 deaths in your quest thats it for me. Never lived long enough to see the fourth room. Too bad because if you hadn't made the enemies I'm sure I would have loved this quest. Maybe the fact that people who downloaded this right when you posted it got the full inventory of items wasn't such a bad idea. If you post that version maybe I would be able to play more of it.

erm2003
02-11-2006, 02:30 PM
Wow, fire wizzrobes in the third level? This quest did start out ok, but I didn't get that far yet because I stopped once I couldn't get the triforce piece from level 1. Having armos statues that ALWAYS come back in level 1 was a pain too. If you update it and tone down the difficulty a bit, then I will pick it back up again.

sctmorgan
02-11-2006, 02:39 PM
Your quest is difficult but I made it to level 3. There must be a bug because I'm unable to move the blocks to go down the stairs in the last right room. I'm assuming that is where the boss key is. :confused: :mad:

Also to the left of the area were you get the 2nd sword, I'm unable to move the block to reach the stairs.:confused:

Crackers
02-11-2006, 03:25 PM
I downloaded this quest before it was updated and thought wow this will be great if I didn't have all the items already but I was wrong. It's way too buggy. I got stuck in doorways to shops and houses in Symmetry City. You made it way too hard to play without the items so until you do something else with it I'm also done playing. Sorry

Nimono
02-11-2006, 09:12 PM
Okay, I'll change it around a bit. It'll take me a while, though. Sorry.

Crackers
02-12-2006, 04:52 PM
Don't be sorry, at least you made a quest which I've never done. I will be happy to play an updated version so make sure you let me know when it's done. :)

WindStrike
02-12-2006, 05:37 PM
If you guys can't get past the fire wizzrobes, then try hookshotting them. It may take a little while to get used to, but you'll get it. Aside from that, move the armoses to at least halfway through level 2. The fact that those exist before stalfos 1s are pretty gay. And see if you can get different music from someplace like http://www.vgmusic.com/ and put them in the quest. And the rupee thing in the beginning for the bomb bag - that's like a complete waste of time. Aside from all of that, and a few other difficulty problems, the quest is pretty good.

dafeedil
02-14-2006, 12:59 PM
I also couldn't get the triforce piece in level one. This game could have been kinda fun..........:(

Han
02-15-2006, 05:31 PM
Went through the quest up to level 3. There I got stuck. Can not get in to the stairway in where I guess the master key is to the room I think the occarina is in. Also tried to pick up the white sword in the cave, which is normally possible with 5HC but did not get it. In level 1 is after updating still the triforce piece unreachable. Looks like an interesting quest but to many bugs:confused: