PDA

View Full Version : The Official Insomniac Thread

Bender
02-10-2006, 03:26 AM
Don't you just hate it? You're logged on, its 2 in the morning or whenever, and no one wants to reply to your awesome thread/reply:(
Sooo.... sign in here and say "Hey, let's go to this thread or that thread and trade some $hits and giggles!"
I for one will be happy to trade them w/you, as long as it isn't tech-based...
Why not? One word,
:newbie:

ShadowTiger
02-10-2006, 09:53 AM
I remember a few times where I had a major project due the next day, and I spent the vast majority of the night (7:00 PM until 3:00 AM.) at AGN, just constantly hitting refresh. This was even before I had IRC. ... ... Those were some crazy nights.

Tygore
02-10-2006, 11:54 AM
I used to be an insomniac, but now it seems that I can't get enough sleep.

moocow
02-10-2006, 12:43 PM
I just wish my kid would sleep so *I* can sleep.

*passes out on her desk at work*

ZTC
02-11-2006, 10:52 AM
I remember a few times where I had a major project due the next day, and I spent the vast majority of the night (7:00 PM until 3:00 AM.) at AGN, just constantly hitting refresh. This was even before I had IRC. ... ... Those were some crazy nights.
Heh; I remember over a year ago, I was leeching off a friend's connecction. I bascially spent 10:00PM - 3:00AM every night online. Hell, I went on a major posting run; I was surprised that I got about 500 posts in 9 weeks. (and about 500 more in FG :sweat: )

Archibaldo
02-11-2006, 11:38 AM
Over the sumer I go nocturnal. Like last summer, I hd to work almost every night, and where I work my shifts sometimes don't end untill like midnight so when I come home, I play WoW untill like 5 in the morning and sleep the rest of the day until it's time to go back to work.