PDA

View Full Version : Super Mario: Nintendo Crisis

Nimono
02-07-2006, 10:50 PM
Where do I get the Vegetable (Arrows)? I have the Glove (bow), and I found level 2, but I find the enemies in this game to be WAY to hard THIS early in the game. I have access to Bombs, Super Bombs (POW Blocks), Sword 1 (Leaf), Boomerang (Green Shell), and Blue Candle (Fire Flower 1). Did I miss anything?

firefly
02-10-2006, 06:15 PM
The arrows are in the sky.
The enemies are very powerful, but the game is easy and fun.

Nimono
02-10-2006, 07:14 PM
Where in the sky? In level 2 or in the overworld part? Also, how do I break the dark red blocks and get rid of the Boo tiles (the ones with their tongues sticking out)?

firefly
02-10-2006, 07:23 PM
They are in the overworld part...
And you get rid of the Boo tiles by shooting them an arrow.

Nimono
02-10-2006, 07:29 PM
Okay, I just have one more question, and it might be a bit annoying, but I really need to know this:

Starting from the entrance to level 2, what are the directions to the Arrows? I've been looking all over for them, but can't find them. Also, it's hard for me to see paths through the clouds, seeing as I once missed level 2 in an obvious place...

Nimono
02-10-2006, 07:49 PM
Could someone please help me find the arrows? I've been searching for a while (I'm even searching now!), but I can't find them!

firefly
02-10-2006, 07:55 PM
I can't remember, I'll have to complete level 1 in order to get into the sky, and I can't find the quest, I hope that I haven't erased it.

Nimono
02-10-2006, 07:58 PM
Oh, okay. Oh, and is there anything special about that block 1 screen south of the entrance to level 2? I slash it, and nothing happens (except the block disappears). Do I need to hit this with a special item to make something appear?