PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Commercials.

Glitch
02-06-2006, 11:03 AM
Just incase you missed the good commercials during the Super Bowl here they are.

http://superbowl.break.com/superbowl/superbowl.html

The Bud Light bear one rocks.

ZTC
02-06-2006, 01:27 PM
That one was a favorite of mine too, along with Diet Pepsi with Jackie Chan, and the horse football with the streaker. Thanks for the link. :thumbsup:

moocow
02-06-2006, 02:10 PM
I liked the streaker and 'Don't be too quick to judge' where the guy zaps the fly with the heart thingy.... whatever it's called.

biggiy05
02-06-2006, 02:17 PM
The game sucked but the commercials were good. I really liked the little clydesdales that budweiser had though.

I liked the streaker and 'Don't be too quick to judge' where the guy zaps the fly with the heart thingy.... whatever it's called.

Those were funny too. You are thinking of the paddles, I can't remember the name though.

Pryme8
02-06-2006, 02:40 PM
I liked the one with the monkeys and the upside down chart, just because I work in a envroment like that I sometimes feel...

ZTC
02-06-2006, 02:43 PM
meh, I found that the one with the monkeys and jackasses was the funnier careerbuilder commerical

Dart Zaidyer
02-06-2006, 05:07 PM
Where's the "Stunt City" commercial? The one where everything the guy does on the way to work is a stunt, and it has cars zooming down the road upside-down?

Pryme8
02-06-2006, 05:51 PM
Where's the "Stunt City" commercial? The one where everything the guy does on the way to work is a stunt, and it has cars zooming down the road upside-down?

Haha holy shit, I compleatly forgot that one! It made me crack up too :D