PDA

View Full Version : Overview Map Question

Skynet
02-03-2006, 08:39 AM
Hi ,

First to say , I am from Germany so sorry for my bad English . I hope , you can understand my Problem .

My question is , how do I build an Overworld with several Areas including different Music etc and nevertheless the Overview Map (Spacebar) shows all screens ?

I ve tried two different Things :

1. Build all areas on several Maps (setted as Overworld )with Side Warps . Works fine but the Overview Map only shows the screens from the actual area/map .

2. Build all Areas at one Map and set Dmaps for every area as BS Overworld . But then the little map on the upper left corner of the play screen do not work , because its 8 x 8 and not 16 x 8 , so Links position don t fit with the real Position on the Overworld.

I ve seen , that it works fine at vargens quest and others .

So how does it work or have someone an Example Quest without Password or with a free Password ?

koopa
02-03-2006, 12:30 PM
You can do one map with several dmaps all of type "overworld" and that works fine. You just have to set side warps between the areas to change dmap.

If you do use several bs dmaps there's that slider in the dmap settings window to adjust the position you appear on the mini-map. It also works for dungeons.

P.S. I'm from Switzerland. If you can't understand something I'm saying, tell me and I'll re-post in German.

Skynet
02-03-2006, 08:08 PM
Very Thanks for your Help , i understand you .

Thank you very much !